No announcement yet.

BC Direct Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a teaser of whats on the bench right now.

"Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Looks pretty sweet so far.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Here's my Indigo John Stewart. I'll eventually put a jacket on him, but I really liked him finally showing off some guns other than his constructs!

3/4 of The 4 at War, wonder what will be coming soon?
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Great work! The staff is awesome.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• thats sick nasty!

Comment

• Wow! John looks awesome!
              I just wanna play.
              I just wanna play a game.
              One that you've never played before.
              One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Thanks guys! I got another one on the way, and I"m trying to track down a Kyle to finish the set!

Comment

• Working on a new custom, It seems to be going slower than a snail...:P

Comment

• SHUT UP CRIME!!!

Comment

• Got something HUGE in the works....

Comment

Working...
                      X