2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 SDCC

Girlfriend just got an email telling her only 2012 attendees can purchase badges for 2013 in august. Each member will be able to purshase three badges. Ill post the email later

Email here:
    COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL 2013: ONLINE BADGE PREREGISTRATION

Comic-Con 2013 attendee badges will be available for purchase online through the EPIC registration website in August 2012. There will be no onsite preregistration at Comic-Con 2012 for Comic-Con 2013 badges. Only those that have purchased a Comic-Con 2012 4-day attendee or 1-day attendee badge will be eligible to participate in 2013 online preregistration.

Professionals, guests of professionals, exhibitors, exhibitor purchased attendee badges, volunteers, staff, and press will not be allowed to participate in online preregistration in August. Open online registration for all categories listed above will occur at a later date.

Those eligible for Comic-Con 2013 online preregistration will be able to purchase up to 3 badges total. You will need a unique Member ID for each badge purchased. Eligible 2012 attendees may purchase badges for other eligible 2012 attendees, but they will not be allowed to purchase badges for those who did not attend Comic-Con 2012 or for any of the ineligible categories above.

Eligible attendees will be notified after Comic-Con 2012, via e-mail, with the date, time, and link for online badge preregistration. The notification will be sent to the e-mail associated with your Member ID account.

Please be sure to "opt-in" to e-mail correspondence to receive the preregistration badge sales announcement. To check your Member ID notification “opt-outs,” login to your account at https://secure2.comic-con.org/memberid/ and select the option “Change my preferences/unsubscribe.”

Thank you very much for your support of Comic-Con, and stay tuned for additional 2013 preregistration details!
    Al-
    Star Sapphire's Love Slave
    Last edited by Al-; 07-04-2012, 11:57 PM.

My wife and I received the above email notification and are very happy that will be eligible. Hopefully, in August, it will be a piece of cake to purchase tickets for 2013 SDCC.

So far, I'm pleased that I don't have to line up at SDCC 2012 for hours to secure 2013 passes.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

My wife and I received the email last night. This is a load off. Hopefully, the registration process will be equally as smooth.

Comment

I have yet to receive mine.
        Maybe I'll check my spam filter just in case.

Comment

I also received the email.

Plas is your email yahoo? For my member ID my email used to be yahoo and I wouldn't receive any sdcc update emails or I would receive them late. I switched it to my gmail email and so far I've been getting emails from them on time. Same situation with my sister.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Nope, I use gmail. Aaaand it was in my spam folder! Good thing I checked.

Comment

Just booked my hotel in National City 4 miles away for 5 nights under $340.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal, but I dont think I could take not being able to walk wherever I wanted to go.

Comment

Yeah, I would prefer to be within walking distance as well.

I'm still concern about the registration process for the 2013 SDCC because I'm not sure how much of a priority I'll get. Meaning, when I"m able to register will I be able to have the option to purchase preview night 4 day passes or the lesser 4 day pass without preview night. I defiinitely would like to opportunity to purchase a 4 day pass with preview night.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

That's why we get parking under the convention center. If we want to walk the gas lamp we can. I feel you DP if we get preview night we're good.

Comment

I'm wondering how this badge process is going to work. If you purchased a 4-day with Preview Night for 2012, does that automatically qualify you for the same next year? I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Comment

So, I received an email noting when I'll be able to register.

I'm crossing my fingers that there is not a huge competition for registration or the site crashes.

Comment

My GF got the same email for this Saturday. When is your reg. date DP?

Comment

I received the same email about an hour ago. I hope there enough Preview Night passes to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Al- View Post
                              My GF got the same email for this Saturday. When is your reg. date DP?
                              Saturday as well. I think the email was sent to thousands of people. I'm still not sure how this is going to work, but it would seem it's a first come first serve.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                              I received the same email about an hour ago. I hope there enough Preview Night passes to go around.
                              I hope so too. I'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                              X