No announcement yet.

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #17 *Preview/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder what this means for the White Lantern Corp that Kyle made at the end of his last GL comic? (NOT THE ONE WITH THE OMEGA MEN )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

They really should change the symbol on Kyle's chest to his original. If you are going to do this, DO this.

Comment

It's the damn floating symbols' fault. I just KNOW it.

~//V\\~

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          wonder what this means for the White Lantern Corp that Kyle made at the end of his last GL comic? (NOT THE ONE WITH THE OMEGA MEN )
          They will likely never be mentioned again. Green Lantern comics work like that quite often. I think sometimes the writers and editors pretend that no one is reading this stuff. Or that the people reading it regularly suffer from amnesia. Or maybe just that no one is paying any attention to it. Or maybe that no one cares about the stories. What a thing to think of your readers. Or maybe it's that the writers and editors aren't actually reading the Green Lantern stories themselves. I dunno'. But that type of thing happens often enough to where I really have to wonder. The most plausible reasoning is that they just ignore whatever story point they want to whenever they want to, even if it makes the stories not make sense, or it's glaring that something is not being addressed.
          Star-Lantern
          Weaponer of Qward
          Last edited by Star-Lantern; 03-24-2017, 04:55 AM.
          ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

One site I can across when I was looking for a review thought that they were trying to revive the Guardians

Comment

Originally posted by Star-Lantern View Post
              They will likely never be mentioned again. Green Lantern comics work like that quite often. I think sometimes the writers and editors pretend that no one is reading this stuff. Or that the people reading it regularly suffer from amnesia. Or maybe just that no one is paying any attention to it. Or maybe that no one cares about the stories. What a thing to think of your readers. Or maybe it's that the writers and editors aren't actually reading the Green Lantern stories themselves. I dunno'. But that type of thing happens often enough to where I really have to wonder. The most plausible reasoning is that they just ignore whatever story point they want to whenever they want to, even if it makes the stories not make sense, or it's glaring that something is not being addressed.
              maybe that's why the other Guardians haven't come back

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                One site I can across when I was looking for a review thought that they were trying to revive the Guardians
                I thought that at first, too, with the references to the last time Kyle did that. But then it SEEMED more likely, given Ganthet and Sayd's role in creating the Blues, and Walker's involvement, that it was the Blue Lanterns, but it really would have been nice if Ganthet had clarified what they were attempting. It's not like it would have required unjustified exposition...I don't think even KYLE knew exactly what they were doing, and they were using HIM to do it! We could have found out the same way HE did. This sort of unexplained exploitation of Kyle's abilities seems more like the kind of thing Ganthet would have criticized other Guardians for in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  I thought that at first, too, with the references to the last time Kyle did that. But then it SEEMED more likely, given Ganthet and Sayd's role in creating the Blues, and Walker's involvement, that it was the Blue Lanterns . . .
                  It was the Blue Lanterns. It was said in the next issue or two; something like "after we failed to revive the blue lantern corps."

Comment

Working...
                  X