This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    No way in hell would WB put J'Onn in the front and Batman in the back, but it's still pretty cool.
    They would if they made a series of posters rotating who was in front.
    Originally posted by fearless2814.1
    ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Very true. And very much how Hollywood does things now.

Comment

• 'Man of Steel' Writer David Goyer Working on 'Justice League'

Comment

• + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          [/QUOTE]

i still cant let go how epic this movie could be. the 1st trailer had awesome music to go to, deep quotes lke why he likes flying cause theres something good out there, abin sur's little something about becoming a green lantern.

...i just cant let it go that this movie couldve been super f'n awesome. LOL ...i tend to dwell on things alot hahaha

Comment

• So, two years later, has anyone changed their opinion about Green Lantern since they first saw it?
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• i still like it, but i dont go out of my way to watch it when its on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                So, two years later, has anyone changed their opinion about Green Lantern since they first saw it?
                Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                i still like it, but i dont go out of my way to watch it when its on.
                About the same. I was probably a little more defensive of it when it was newer. I still think it's nowhere near as bad as some detractors make it out to be, but I have to admit I haven't watched it in a while. I keep thinking I'll pop it in again, but I keep watching something else.

Comment

• I kinda hope it gets made. Because it will be such an epic shit piece,that it will be sure to be a cult classic. Christian Bales awful acting,Ryan's over priced CG Green Lantern suit,and Fugly new Superman with neck snapping murder action! lol There is not even a script and there is a rich field of things to make fun.

Justice League the best worst comic movie ever made.

Just confirm it so I can wait in line to be the first to laugh Hollywood!!!
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    i still like it, but i dont go out of my way to watch it when its on.
                    same for me

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• 'Man of Steel' Writer David Goyer on Warner Bros' DC Universe Movie Plans

Comment

• Given WB’s track record, I don’t expect the DCMU to see films outside of Batman and Superman.

Comment

• oh yes just what we need 50 more Batman movies/cartoons and 5 to 10 more S-man moves/cartoons
                          (ie count me out)

IonFan says

Comment

• Well, Batman and Superman are two of the most popular and recognizable characters in the world.

However, it would be nice to see other DC characters hit the screen. I think Wonder Woman should be the next DC character to hit the silver screen.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              Well, Batman and Superman are two of the most popular and recognizable characters in the world.
                              yes and they always will be til WB/DC gets the balls to give us other comics book characters, look at Marvel they have hundreds of comics book characters and almost everyone of them will have a movie/cartoon about them at some point in time (good or bad)

IonFan says

Comment

• no, they wont.

Comment

Working...
                                X