X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattel 2012 Batman Action Figures

Over the Holiday weekend, I saw these new Batman figures:

http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2012/03...-toy-line.html

They look okay, I guess, but it won't be something added to the ol' collection. I wonder if there are any plans for a new animated series. I remember the last "The Batman" series kind of ruined Justice League Unlimited because of the dreaded character embargo. If there is a new series, hopefully that won't be the case with Young Justice.

By the way, Target has all their "Legacy" Batman figures clearanced.

Yes their is a new CG Batman show starting soon called Beware The Batman
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

so far Mattels 2012 retail showing pretty much blows. hell the DKR figs are worse then the GL Movie figs...
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
        I went to a few of Targets in my area and none had shit I wanted. That typically happens. But I also typically happens is they'll move the clearance items to another section or isle in the store. Knowing this, I asked someone that worked in the store, and this Jamacian creep of a man tells me that if I don't see it in the toy section it's probably not available and that I should have search the shit myself if I want so bad. WTF? Look, I was just asking a question and there's no need for the snotty attitude. Just because that guy hates his job, there's no reason to take that shit out on me. That guy should take a refresher course on costumer service. Fuck, they shouldn't let assholes like on the floor and interact with customers. I have deal with all after dealing with the old wrinkly farts and Vietnamese people that know how park a damn car in the parking lot and spending money on gas.

It's no wonder I prefer to do online shopping with Amazon. I don't have to deal with dicks there.
        Darth_Primus
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by Darth_Primus; 05-31-2012, 04:50 PM.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

^Damn... Sucks to be you.

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          so far Mattels 2012 retail showing pretty much blows. hell the DKR figs are worse then the GL Movie figs...
          Yeah, those figures are awful.

Comment

^Damn... Sucks to be you.
            You don't know the have of it. Sometimes they have old prunes of people working the register and it takes like forever to ring up four items. They shouldn't be these slow ass old bags in the express register if they can't live up to the title.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Over the Holiday weekend, I saw these new Batman figures:

http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2012/03...-toy-line.html

They look okay, I guess, but it won't be something added to the ol' collection. I wonder if there are any plans for a new animated series. I remember the last "The Batman" series kind of ruined Justice League Unlimited because of the dreaded character embargo. If there is a new series, hopefully that won't be the case with Young Justice.

Are these going to be the 5 inch figures, or those fucking crappy little 3 inch ones again? Also, the figure looks badly made, but I love the design. I think the bat symbol this guy sports could actully work for batmans new symbol, someone should contact DC about this. I do like the packaging thought, looks a bit 90s and that's what I like! Hell, the entire figure and everything looks like it came from the 90s!
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yeah atleast these figures are worth their price, unlike the ridiculously overpriced 3 inch figures.
                No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

and I find 3" figs are badly painted. I prefer 5"-6". Ocasionly 7". Oh well, everything's getting smaller nowadays, for example a bag of walkers crisps (that's lays to you Americans ) used to nearly go up to the top of a bag, now only half the bag's filled up. Same with a bag of star mix, only less than three quaters is full.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Deadpool, these are 5 inch figs. All things considered, I think they look pretty neat for kids. Much better than thee BS multi-colored DK figs. If I had boys, I would get these for them.
                    I just wanna play.
                    I just wanna play a game.
                    One that you've never played before.
                    One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

off topic, the new movie masters batman in TDKR, is this a re release of the old movie masters? is it me or does he hav ebigger arms now

Comment

Working...
                      X