Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinypic.com and Imageshack.com both do quick and easy image resizing. For future reference....

Comment

• found my new cell bg

Comment

• been outta the loop with this for a bit, so real quick is arissa and sallak in this movie, havent seen the likes of them in the promo posters as of late
        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

• We've seen Salaak.

I haven't seen or heard anything about Arisia.
          Mister Ed
          Horse of a Different Color
          Last edited by Mister Ed; 04-28-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old School View Post
            been outta the loop with this for a bit, so real quick is arissa and sallak in this movie, havent seen the likes of them in the promo posters as of late
            Arisia no, Salaak yes.

Comment

• anyone have any idea when we wwill be able to buy tickets for this yet

Comment

• My opinion on the small robot looking things. Ive always pondered who did the day to day runnings on Oa. You know maintaining the buildings, cooking the food, all that stuff. I couldnt see hardened GL's wanting to do that, so Ive always figured the Guardians hired volunteers to do those things. Maybe those things are shuttles to transport workers on Oa?

Comment

• june 17th. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                    My opinion on the small robot looking things. Ive always pondered who did the day to day runnings on Oa. You know maintaining the buildings, cooking the food, all that stuff. I couldnt see hardened GL's wanting to do that, so Ive always figured the Guardians hired volunteers to do those things. Maybe those things are shuttles to transport workers on Oa?
                    could be then again with all the rewrites that may have happened maybe there is some kind of invasion or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      june 17th. :P
                      lol i ment when they would hit fandango or some other service

Comment

• middle of may I would assume at the earliest.

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                          lol i meant when they would hit fandango or some other service
                          Whenever your local theater decides to give Fandango or MovieTickets.Com their SHOWTIMES for their June 17th showings of Green Lantern!

Comment

• great means i wont even find tickets at my local theatre until about july

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                              They have to do something to decorate the place. In the old days, Oa was drawn like Tattooine with a couple of yellow building clustered together in one spot. Pretty bland, and I'm all for them jazzing up the place in the comics AND the movie.
                              That's because in the the old days there was at least some effort to have shit make sense.

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds says GREEN LANTERN is a "Re-Imagining"

Some late comments from WonderCon via MTV has Ryan Reynolds commenting on his character of Hal Jordan in the GREEN LANTERN film. Check it out what Reynolds had to say below:

"This one is particularly challenging because you want to get it right for so many people coming in with a built-in expectation."

"It's one thing to do it for a film when you're inventing a character that nobody's heard of. That's great. It's another when you're reimagining a character that people have known for decades. So that's not an insignificant challenge. "You want to come in there and bring them something that is truly memorable and is exactly what they want blended with exactly what I want, because I am the guy that's got to do it," he added. "It's exciting. There are challenges."

Comment

Working...
                                X