This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
    Well, Kilowog and Hannu (and eventually Voz) come with "adapters" instead of weapons - they fit on their bigger hands and have a nub on the end that the standard size weapon constructs fit on. Those adapters will fit on MM and DCUC (maybe with some finagling) hands so those guys can effectively use the constructs, too.

Y'know, the whole contruct thing is a great idea. But if the basic figs even had the same articulation as the second gen DCIH figs (elbows, knees, H-hinge hips) this would have been an AWESOME line that kids and collectors would be going nuts for. If the movie is a huge hit I can see kids getting into them anyway, but collectors are pissed that the articulation sucks so bad, and rightfully so. Such a waste...
    Oh yeah the Articulation sucks horrifically and the ring was too small, I returned the figure I got. (Not like I don't have maybe 7 or 8 Hal Jordan figures.) The Movie Master one is much better.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• look at this beautiful Sodam Yat variant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...BDRyC85sc%253D

Comment

• ive never heard of a varient for him, is it legit?

Comment

• no dude! that's the head from Dr. Midnight

Comment

• The fact that some scalper snatched it up and passed it off as a "variant" is almost as funny as someone really thinking it's legit without doing any research. The damn thing sold for $39 for crying out loud!!

Comment

• That is hysterical. Though, I strangely liked it!
              I just wanna play.
              I just wanna play a game.
              One that you've never played before.
              One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenlantern2814 View Post
                Wait, the contructs from the small figures work with the Movie Masters?
                Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                Well, Kilowog and Hannu (and eventually Voz) come with "adapters" instead of weapons - they fit on their bigger hands and have a nub on the end that the standard size weapon constructs fit on. Those adapters will fit on MM and DCUC (maybe with some finagling) hands so those guys can effectively use the constructs, too.
                So last night I was over on The Fwoosh and a guy posted pics of his DCUC Kyle with the Movie Basic constructs - he used the adapter for most, but he also said he was able to get Stel's sword and Green Man's gun on without the adapter.

Curious, I tried to get the fist from my basic Hal on my MM Hal, and it almost fit. So I just cut a small notch in the side of the opening, and then it fit perfectly!

This is great because I was almost about to buy 3 Kilowogs just for the adapters, but now I can just get the constructs I want and give the rings and toys to my kids.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NpiJr8UwfbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAX CHARGE HAL

http://youtu.be/NpiJr8UwfbE

Comment

• So, for those who are interested, I picked up a solar saw Hal and a Sinestro yesterday just for the constructs, and I managed to fit them on my MM Hal and Tomar easily. The saw one I just cut a notch in one side, but I'm thinking that cutting two slits on opposite sides might work better. For Sinestro's swords, the smaller one has a little loop on it that you can jam the fingers of the open hand through. The larger sword curiously has a piece inserted in the opening to make it smaller. I pried that out with some tweezers, and now the opening perfectly fits the MM size.

I gotta tell you, posing these guys with constructs makes them WAY cooler. You can really get some sweet poses out of them. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                      I gotta tell you, posing these guys with constructs makes them WAY cooler. You can really get some sweet poses out of them. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
                      Pics posted in the Movie Masters thread:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...4&postcount=23

Comment

• Man my Walmart sucks. I have YET to see ONE GL movie fig ANYWHERE!
                        Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

• Pictures straight off ebay:

Comment

• Damn, Coronel. I expected you to actually have these in hand already!

Also if anyone sees the 3 3\4 GL figs go on sale please list the store, I want the Translucent Hal's Arrow construct for my Black Lantern Ollie.
                            Edit: I also nearly had a laughing fit upon seeing them. They are available at Freddy's and I grabbed Pilot Hal and the Translucent Hal and was walking around with them. Some of you mentioned $7.99 as the price but I figured Freddy's would be $6.99 or even less. I finally scanned one and thats when I had to laugh, Freddy's wants $8.99!!!!!!!! Crap the Joe AWE Striker is only $11.99 and that has a more articulated figure and the F'n Vehicle.
                            Shadow_Contact
                            Corpse Trainee
                            Last edited by Shadow_Contact; 05-13-2011, 06:06 AM.
                            I'm commenting on the internet, Facts hold no sway with me.

Comment

• I wonder if Mattel will give us a GL Ganthet...I'm still a little shocked that DCD passed on that opportunity

Comment

• Why is Hal so mad to be a white lantern?

Comment

Working...
                                X