No announcement yet.

The Yale Stewart/JL8 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, the whole dick-pic thing... What do these guys think? Do they think a woman is going to see that and then lose control and rush into their arms? Apparently they do.

Comment

It’s been brought to my attention that yesterday’s apology was partly phrased in such a way that was blaming, evasive, or exclusionary.

The most glaring instance is that I mentioned that the women whom I’ve sent photos to were women I was in a sexual relationship with. However, I did not clarify that I believe I sent photos after that relationship had run its course.

Its become apparent that the more I try to explain, the more folks are getting upset, which I was warned about and chose to ignore such warnings. So I’m just going to say yes, I sent some unsolicited photos to two women which made them uncomfortable. That was incredibly wrong of me, and I’m deeply sorry for it.

Clearly I’ve been oblivious to how certain behaviors of mine are affecting other people (extending beyond the photo thing, just general behavior), and I’ve begun actively seeking help to try and pinpoint that behavior, the cause of it, and what I can do to remedy it. I’d like to take a brief moment to thank the few people who have privately contacted me and have been actively working with me to try and help figure all this stuff out.

What it boils down to is that I’ve made some horrible mistakes. I did not mean to make them, I did not know I was making them, but that does not lessen the severity of them. All I can ask from any of you is that you believe me when I say I’m truly sorry, and will do my absolute best to make sure this never happens again, in either public or private.
      Source

Comment

Yo.

fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk......

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Well I hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted. We'll never find out if Bruce gets that date with Karen or what happens to the boys on their hunt for Bigfoot. :sigh:

*sad panda face*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Well, we might see an end to JL8 (though I hope not), but that injunction itself only relates to for-profit wallpapers, so it's not the end of the world. That actually makes some sense.

Comment

Well maybe at face value but they're really not for profit if all the proceeda go to charity and secondly what's really the difference between these and any artist selling prints or sketches that feature DC characters? Might set a bad precedent.

And also if DC goes through with that I think they'll just draw even more attention to the issue, right now its not a real world story, it's just a comic book industry story and even then the only place I've seen consistently reporting on it is BC, if DC starts taking legal action there's a chance it blows up even further.

Comment

And all because he couldn't keep his pics to himself.

Comment

This is a lesson to everyone: Keep your d!ck in your pants and off your phone!

Comment

Let's not make this another one of those things that we think only men do because it definitely does get done by both sides.

The better lesson would be to keep your face out of your dick/vag pics so technically no one can say that it's you, when it gets posted elsewhere, unless they know for sure what your dick/vag looks like.
                  Lantern A-train
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by Lantern A-train; 08-22-2014, 04:56 PM.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    This is a lesson to everyone: Keep your d!ck in your pants and off your phone!
                    taking a page from IF there, Sy?

wat's next: *mod edits* that didnt happen?

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Comment

Bruce and Barry are the best
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Oh Bruce, always taking the analytical route.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Judging by J'onn's quizzical look, Martian genitalia must be slightly different.

Comment

Either that or he's looking for the rest of it. LOL

Comment

Yo.

exactly wat is PGs reaction supposed to be: fear or confusion??

loss of innocence maybe?!??

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X