Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or here's a thought, more people like Liefeld than the previous creators on said books.

Comment

Haven't read any of his writing yet, but I'm tired of his covers on GRIFTER. They FINALLY let Bennett do a cover for the #0 issue of Hawkman, now hopefully the artist on Grifter can do the covers again.

Personanlly, I really wanna see Grifter last awhile. DC needs a guns and ammo type running around and Grifter is one of the best IMHO. Would it be too much to ask Jim Lee to do a cover or two, or maybe write/plot a story with another writer? I mean, he created the character after all and now he's a co-publisher. You'd think he would take better care of his own characters....

The last good Lee/Grifter work I remember was in the Grifter/Shi two part series that was all kinds of badass.

~KL~

Comment

Liefeld needs to go work for some company other than DC. Like one I wouldn't ever read any books from.

Comment

Resurrection Man was enjoyable

Voodoo sucked after Marz left
          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Jim Lee To Relaunch WildCATS? And Other Fourth Wave Rumours
            Word is that the reason that the Third Wave was a little smaller than some expected, as well giving some of the cancelled books a vestigal Zero issue, was that plans had to be altered closer to the events. Originally the plan was for more books to be cancelled than were, but due to personal matters, some of the changes were put on hold. Certain books have been given a short extra lease of life, and the changes have been postponed to around issue sixteen. Of course for some books, that means they have been given a longer time to impress.

I have been told by some sources that the book Jim Lee is leaving Justice League for, and possibly the only book he’d leave that title for, is a revival of his first, original title for Wildstorm, WildCATS.
            I’m also told to expect a new Justice League series around the issue sixteen mark, to replace Justice League International on the slate. Which might also be an opportune time to see Captain Marvel make his mark, and for the Trinity War to kick off…

Comment

Jim Lee keeping busy on Wildcats is music to my ears. I really am not a fan of his work, and wouldn't read Wildcats if you paid me to. I hope he stays busy on that for a good long time. Less time he has to make shitty costume redesigns.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                Jim Lee keeping busy on Wildcats is music to my ears. I really am not a fan of his work, and wouldn't read Wildcats if you paid me to. I hope he stays busy on that for a good long time. Less time he has to make shitty costume redesigns.
                Agreed. He had a two month break and Justice League #10 is already a week late. I can stomach his art but I would rather see some one else take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  Or here's a thought, more people like Liefeld than the previous creators on said books.

Comment

Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
                    Agreed. He had a two month break and Justice League #10 is already a week late. I can stomach his art but I would rather see some one else take over.
                    Fucking overrated chickenscratch. He should just do layouts and let someone else do the actual drawing. And costume designing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                      Fucking overrated chickenscratch. He should just do layouts and let someone else do the actual drawing. And costume designing.
                      you shut your whore mouth

Comment

Oh come on now, as long as it comes out in the same month who cares, really?

Comment

How do you know that it was his fault that JL is a week late?

Comment

Look at his initials.

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                              How do you know that it was his fault that JL is a week late?
                              I don't but it would seem from a past experience that if Jim Lee is part of a project and it is last then it is most likely him.

Comment

I don't but it would seem from a past experience that if Jim Lee is part of a project and it is last then it is most likely him.
                                Or maybe the inker was late turning in a page? or that the colorist worked to long on a page or that Geoff Johns didn't give deliver the script in a timely manner?

or maybe, they are delayed because something needed to done with the back up story.

I stand that All Star Batman and Robin (last project Lee was on) was mainly because Frank Miller didn't deliver the scripts.

So yeah, it's not that easy to blame Jim Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X