Sinestro #13 Preview
    Writer: Cullen Bunn
    Artist: Brad Walker

0.00%
    0.00%
    57.14%
    28.57%
    14.29%

Preview looks good. Nice artwork, a smidgen of hints about "GL Lost Corps".

Comment

Issue out. Poll up!

Comment

Great issue, plot wise. We get some Bekka, some backstabbers, and more intrigue. Wonder what's going to happen with Parallax...

Comment

Interesting storyline. Sad what happened in the end, but then again, it's Sinestro. Still say Umaaral is connected to Sinestro, and Soranik in some ways (and will Soranik ever try to discover her Ungaran side, who knows), but who knew that old Thaal was the cleanup man.

Comment

Five stars (yes, it's possible for me to give a five-star review)

Artwork was exquisite, right down to Soranik's yellow eyes and Sinestro's mustache, and the lettering on Lyssa Drak's skin. Plot was twisty but believable, and Sinestro was the "old" Sinestro, unfortunately. Willing to kill to make a point to others. But the greatest interaction was between an estranged father and his adult daughter, much like a corporate CEO or mafia leader and his long-lost but professional child. I hated to see the tie-in with Five Years Later, so the upcoming plot line with the Paling is on-line to happen. And unexpectedly - Sinestro admitted to having limits, even to himself.

A good way to end a first arc, a clean cut to the next plot line, with no secrets given away about the GLC or the other colors. Sinestro only cares about himself, and his legacy, after all. Sinestro has to come to terms with the ones he did not send away, including New Gods Bekka.

Comment

I think Bekka's catching feelings for Sinestro.

Comment

The more I see it, the more the plot of Future´s End is coming to pass. I mean, Soranik is now a SC member and Parallax chained to the reactor.

Comment

I am really digging on the Bekka Sinestro relationship. I loved when she was complaining about how she could kill him. This is the only GL book that is worth our time. Sure there things I would change,but reading this book dose not feel like a chore to me like the other titles do.
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                    I am really digging on the Bekka Sinestro relationship. I loved when she was complaining about how she could kill him. This is the only GL book that is worth our time. Sure there things I would change,but reading this book dose not feel like a chore to me like the other titles do.
                    My feeling exactly.Everything else DC got out.... well, not there.

Comment

I just read it today. I hadn't been to my local comic shop in a month. I'm still in shock, I only has 4 actual comic books not counting variant covers, but it still cost me 200 bucks because of all the hardcovers and TPBs I had built up over the month. Ugh! I need a cheaper habit!

As for Sinestro #13, I thought it was pretty decent. I give it a nice solid 3 out of 5 stars. Solid art, solid story. Right now (because I read the current issue of all 3 titles in one sitting) I'm feeling like Sinestro has the best overall story going for it. At least at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X