No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the first doctor's report said preventative treatment. If he lied on a medical form, that's actually illegal. Of course, the president's condition could've changed rapidly after that report.

Comment

• Trump's doctor is going to say whatever Trump wants him to, and the others are bound by doctor-patient confidentiality.

Comment

• The truth comes out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...ws-2020-10-04/

Comment

• Well, he did check out, so he's not a ventilator right now. Of course, he can get pretty extensive medical care in that little house on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Comment

• Im starting to believe trump and the republican party was targeted. I say that because how is it none of the democrats caught covid? Pelosi was in a salon with no mask in California during lockdown and is 80 year's old. You'd think someone her age is very high risk. i hate pitching a conspiracy theory but the left failed on impeachment they turned up nothing with Russia after 4 year's waisting tax payer money. If you think what im suggesting is nuts you should see people posting about how they believe trump literally murdered the supreme court justice who recently passed to gain a supreme court seat. Im not joking people really believe that. Hell i believe ( jokingly ) that joe biden is so confused with dementia he dresses up and call's himself Nancy Pelosi. Funny how they look alike and you never see them side by side in person
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 10-06-2020, 08:25 AM.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I should point out that being old doesn't make you more likely to catch COVID, it just makes you more likely to have serious complications if you do catch it.

Frankly, given Trump's cavalier example, it is not at all surprising that more Republican politicians than Democratic politicians have caught it. Pelosi may have been less careful in that one case, but I'm willing to bet that she, and those surrounding her, follow the health guidelines better on average than Trump and those surrounding him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                I should point out that being old doesn't make you more likely to catch COVID, it just makes you more likely to have serious complications if you do catch it.

Frankly, given Trump's cavalier example, it is not at all surprising that more Republican politicians than Democratic politicians have caught it. Pelosi may have been less careful in that one case, but I'm willing to bet that she, and those surrounding her, follow the health guidelines better on average than Trump and those surrounding him.
                See i dunno because its just weird this happened after the first presidential debate. Also i thought the people who are high risk are 70 and up to where its fatal mortality rate wise no?
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 10-06-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  Also i thought the people who are high risk are 70 and up to where its fatal mortality rate wise no?
                  Older people have higher mortality, yes. But that doesn't make them any more likely to CATCH the disease, just more likely to die from it if they do.

Comment

• I thought the vp debate was a lot better. Granted im not familiar with pence but i believe he smoked harris. A lot of dodging on her part. I also feel the moderator was sort of bias by cutting pence off

Comment

I thought the vp debate was a lot better. Granted im not familiar with pence but i believe he smoked harris. A lot of dodging on her part. I also feel the moderator was sort of bias by cutting pence off
                      Uh, the moderator was trying to enforce the rules of the debate. You get a set amount of time for each response. Pence kept ignoring that. It wasn't bias that prompted her to cut him off, it was his inability to follow the rules.

Comment

• The BBC (I like to read their thoughts since they are outsiders) called it down the middle with no clear winner. They mentioned the interruptions but said it was a much more orderly debate and that either side should feel their VP candidate held their own and made solid points at different moments.

This time I didn't even watch a minute. I've already voted because my governor basically is forcing all mail ballot and mine is already mailed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          The BBC (I like to read their thoughts since they are outsiders) called it down the middle with no clear winner. They mentioned the interruptions but said it was a much more orderly debate and that either side should feel their VP candidate held their own and made solid points at different moments.

This time I didn't even watch a minute. I've already voted because my governor basically is forcing all mail ballot and mine is already mailed back.
                          Do you mind if i ask who you voted for? Im voting trump im also voting in person

Comment

Do you mind if i ask who you voted for? Im voting trump im also voting in person
                            Meh, I've already gotten more political than I like to. Suffice it to say that I consider myself non-aligned (independent) but moderate conservative.

Anyway, in NJ we don't really have a choice. We can show up to our polling stations on election day, but there won't be any machines there, just boxes to drop off the mail-in paper voting. Since I got one, I filled it and mailed it and will be visiting family on election day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Meh, I've already gotten more political than I like to. Suffice it to say that I consider myself non-aligned (independent) but moderate conservative.

Anyway, in NJ we don't really have a choice. We can show up to our polling stations on election day, but there won't be any machines there, just boxes to drop off the mail-in paper voting. Since I got one, I filled it and mailed it and will be visiting family on election day.
                              Gotchya

Comment

• As I said, the person who's behind wants to debate. But suddenly Trump doesn't. The only explanation for that is that he's in bad shape and doesn't want to appear on live television.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5920908002/

Comment

Working...
                                X