This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's what they do to sell tickets

anyway i've looked and looked and can't see where the big guns on Vengeance are

link here cause the pic is just too big

anyone else see'em

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

YES!

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        Geez. My Little Pony, Twilight, and Hunger Games?! Is there any franchise primarily aimed at little girls that you don't love?

Comment

• Oh I would not say that Hunger Games is aimed at little girls. I too cannot wait for this movie. I just want to see some mention or shot of the games but I am sure they are waiting until a bit later down to show it.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'll see it too.
            I was using hyperbole. But for argument's sake, the HG series was published by Scholastic and sells in the Youth or Young Adult section.

Comment

• This is true. Though when I hear little girls I always just assume 12 and under.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                This is true. Though when I hear little girls I always just assume 12 and under.
                Agreed. Hyperbole for the sake of a lame joke.

Although as I get older the age requirement for "little" and/or children seems to keep going up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Geez. My Little Pony, Twilight, and Hunger Games?! Is there any franchise primarily aimed at little girls that you don't love?
                  it helps when i'm out in the van............

OMG I'M JUST JOKING no need to call the MODs (or the cops )

IonFan says

Comment

• Top Cat

.................... no

IonFan says

Comment

• Shane Black to Co-Write, Direct Doc Savage for Sony

Comment

• Well THAT came out of left field...

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                          Top Cat

.................... no
                          What the heck? Is there even any nostalgia for this character? I barely remembered that he existed. I'm trying to picture the pitch for this...nope, can't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            What the heck? Is there even any nostalgia for this character? I barely remembered that he existed. I'm trying to picture the pitch for this...nope, can't do it.
                            I don't remember that cat at all. Garfield & Heathcliff I remember. Then there was the one with Tweety.
                            Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                            ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              agreed, i mean i know of him but next to nothing about him and i'm ok with leaving it at that

anyway

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

IonFan says

Comment

• Assault On Wall Street

i don't know how i should feel about this movie, man losses everything so he goes out killing people that may or maynot have had anything to do with him losing everything (sure the 99% fools will love it though )

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X