No announcement yet.

Wonder Woman Blackest Night figure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and also Queen Hippolyta was wonder woman as well back in the day so could her lol since someone said it could be donna

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
      The design is starting to look more like a Black Lantern. I just really hope not.

That would mean there will be three Black Lanterns in Wave 3 with Kyle...

Here is the listing from dcdirect, with a new release date also:
      I have to ask, what do you mean by new release date? Was a previous release date for this announced already?

Comment

The silhouette screams Black Lantern Wonder Woman, and I really believe it will be her, unless Donna's getting a new costume and it is her.
        No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

This has to have leaked somewhere.... Like Black Lantern Kal-L and Martian Manhunter did.

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post

So we finally got a decently sized pic of the blacked out figure. Time to start up the speculation again.

Oh, and there are more of those little belt things on the legs, to me that screams Black Lantern
            I'm convinced she will be a Sapphire that spikey skirt looks to much like the Sapphire in the lower left of this pic behind Kryb

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Nice find, DA.

Is WW the Lost Saphire?

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

I made a thread asking a similar question a little while ago. Everyone told me I was wrong.

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=8848

Now I think that there is nothing to it and it's just thrown in there for filler....???

But it doesn't really match up with the blacked out image of WW now that we have a clearer outline. There's no arm or leg bands on the drawing in the spread.

Comment

I agree... I said Lost Sapphire a while back too... and good find with the pic.. now if I could just find Waldo.

Comment

nice find darth, does look like the ww figure aswell. so wonder when we will find out what she turns into...

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      If anyone is White Lantern, it'll be Sinestro.
                      I doubt that, since hope and compassion aren't really in his repertoire. Even love might be pushing it, but because of Natu, he can get a pass on that one.
                      "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                      Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                      Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                      who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                      to change the world. This time, Lord...
                      Let me be worthy."

Comment

Doesn't Diana (WW) love Bruce Wayne?

Comment

Would be interesting to see an Amazon - Zamaron connection... but I just don't see it happening.

Comment

The skirt does look like that Star Sapphire, it also looks like Donna's WW costume that she wore.

Also, is it me, or does it appear that just to the left of Saint Walker is a Blue Lantern handkerchief?
                            Last edited by Guest; 08-21-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

If I had to put money on it, I'd bet Wonder Woman will become an Indigo for a few pages of her 3 part BN mini, and the figure will come out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                                If I had to put money on it, I'd bet Wonder Woman will become an Indigo for a few pages of her 3 part BN mini
                                That's my bet. With it possibly tapering into a few issues of the core BN mini, same as Superman as Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X