Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I saw that. Thanks! Hopefully they'll actually show up. Some online retailers already got them.

Comment

• I second that! Looking forward to get these figures. I'm hoping Catwoman looks better in person that in the photos I've seen.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• updates

Comment

• Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
          This may look a little confusing. So here is the breakdown.
          Item Name, Diamond Item Code, Original In Store Date, Current In Store Date

Updated as of 5-9-12

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY SERIES 2: MAD HATTER ACTION FIGURE (DC COLLECTIBLES) JAN120386 4/25/12 5/23/12

JUSTICE LEAGUE: BATMAN ACTION FIGURE (DC COLLECTIBLES) FEB120305-306 5/2/12 5/23/12
          Is that a different Mad Hatter figure from the one that was released today?

I hope the Justice League Batman figure is released on 5/23/2012. I saw it listed somewhere else for a June release.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Has ANYBODY heard anything about the Green Lantern Power Battery release? It was supposed to come out sometime in May...then it didn't. It's not on diamond's list for new releases for 6/5/13...I'm nervous. I have that bad boy preordered, but I'm getting nervous because I spent YEARS hunting the old release, with no luck.

Comment

• I thought I read at DC Comics.com that their orders will ship on 6/28. Don't know if that means same week for everyone else or the next.

Comment

• 6/28 is the new date I found for the Green Lantern battery prop too.

Comment

• Thanks, guys. You rock. I was just getting anxious.

Comment

• No problem. I hate when something doesn't show up, and I don't know if it's jus late, cancelled, or if my local shop screwed up and forgot to order it for me in the first place.

I keep a list in my wallet for all the comics and merchandise I'm buying all year. It's the only way I can keep track of everything.

Comment

• Is there any difference between the single packed New 52 Jordan and the "We Can Be Heroes" 7 pack Jordan?
                      Big Blue Lantern
                      Corps Honor Guard
                      Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 03-16-2014, 03:26 AM.
                      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I don't believe so.

Comment

• I just picked up the DCD parademon yesterday. I think this look is superior the traditional versions, and it's a very sturdy and detailed figure. I might have to build an army, although that might take awhile at $20 a pop.
                          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I saw the Deathstorm figure last week and it looks great. I'm going to snag it as soon as I find it for a decent price.

Comment

• I picked up all the New52 Crime Syndicate figures, except for Ultraman. For some reason my local comic book store did not hold it for me. Deathstorm is a cool figure as the arm joints are hidden underneath the "clothing." Power Ring is pretty cool too. I did not know he came with a lantern, so that I was a nice bonus surprise for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                I picked up all the New52 Crime Syndicate figures, except for Ultraman. For some reason my local comic book store did not hold it for me. Deathstorm is a cool figure as the arm joints are hidden underneath the "clothing." Power Ring is pretty cool too. I did not know he came with a lantern, so that I was a nice bonus surprise for me.
                                I got Superwoman, Deathstorm, and Power Ring. I'm also a fan of PR's lantern. This is also the best Superwoman ever--far superior to her DCUC counterpart. I want Johnny and Atomica, but I'm not sure about Ultraman. His arms are stubby and a bit too thin. I'd have to find that fig at a considerable discount.

DCC has stepped up it's game with the detail and articulation, but I wish the extra inch that they have added to the scale would vanish. It's not a huge detriment when they displayed with older DCD/DCUC figs, but it's noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X