No announcement yet.

My Micro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All New Super-Man and the current look of Batman will be next.

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
      Haven't got the old files from my other laptop but I did manage to talk my wife out of her laptop she doesn't use now that she's got an iPhone. Finished my first micro on it just the other night, New New52 Superman/Superdad.

~M~
      Pre New 52 Superman's boots will be blue in rebirth.

Comment

• Holy shit I forgot that LOL. I'll get back on that...

~M~

Comment

• World's Finest post-REBIRTH. With a couple liberties taken...

I think the yellow and silver clash so I opted to darken the symbol a bit. With Bats I just took the yellow bits out of the belt.

~M~

Comment

• So awhile back I tried my hand at redesigning B'wana Beast. Put pants on him [somewhat], little moccasin shoes, etc. Lately I've been rethinking some designs, how I'd handle them now, and I came up with another look. I went full cheetah on the mask and loin cloth, went kinda Kirby with the style of the boots, worked up a couple chimera Bat-Gorillas based on some templates I'd found, and lastly found the right pixelated background.

I give you: the Beast from B'wana take 2...

~M~

Comment

• So I've recently learned that all of my Marvel and DC work has been featured on a couple microhero sites without my permission and like all of the artists who's work was taken there I'm also not credited.

http://dc-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki...ro-Heroes_Wiki

http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/...croheroes_Wiki

Clearly the micros featured on deviant art have been left alone, but site's like this one apparently get mined for material on the regular since there are a few micro artists here. Best believe I'm going to make an account on BOTH forums to raise some hell. It wouldn't bother me, but even micros I've placed on backgrounds [specifically so people wouldn't steal them] were edited and put on these sites. Half of them are even mislabeled [for example some of the Iron Fist micros I did a year or two back]. Not sure what complaining will do for me, as a lot of them were added by the site's administrator. I guess I should be flattered, and I probably would have been if not for finding out about this the way I did.

~M~

Comment

• Since we got to talking about the Rocketeer the other day, I made him a legacy character and made one for the 2020 era for a new WWIII RP I'm doing on another site...

~M~

Comment

• Looks good. I thought about doing a redo of the characters from the movie, to do a more modern look.

Comment

• Came up with this to go along with a fanfic I'm working on for Alan Scott loosely based on his younger self in the 90's. The GLC won't be around and he'll be a hero by day in Gotham, the other side of the coin when compared to Batman.

~M~

Comment

• For a new stat based Legion RP:

~M~

Comment

• You guys know I love some 4th and 5th stringers, here's my take on Super-Chief...

~M~
                        Ωmega Man
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-07-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ I'm gonna pull a Rebirth JLoA and use Chief up top and probably Batman as well. Gotta pick five or six members for the team without having to change somebody up a ton. I'll probably include Obsidian, but now that I think about it there's a Super character nobody's doing anything with ATM I'd love to tweak a tad to make relevant...

Any suggestions for a PC cast? Trying not to use anybody they're already using aside from Batman. Perhaps new52 Wally can get aged for a bit and become the Flash in Barry's absence?

~M~

Comment

• Here's that Flash idea...

I've actually got a roster now...

Batman, Geo Force, the Flash II, Super Chief, Doctor Light [the Asian woman], Ice, Obsidian, and Deadman.

~M~
                            Ωmega Man
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-12-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• For that Legion RP somebody was using a reborn Hawkman [now just calling himself Hawk] that I just got around to tweaking. The helmet is more based off the newer Hawkgirl helmets, the armor and color scheme is based off an old pic of the Thanagarians in what looked like red Hawkman gear. I also gave him something of a hammer like Ultimate Thor cause I've always loved the shape of it.

I also gave Super Chief something of a partner for a new 1x1 RP I call Justice League: Losers. Eventually it will lead into a larger team of 4th and 5th stringers trying to get JL status for various reasons. I helped the guy come up with a new Silver Scarab sorta combining Hector Hall's old Nth metal ass with an actual Blue Beetle scarab. Eventually I'm gonna make him some wings, but for now this is what I got. Put it on a nice New52 JL background.

~//V\\~
                              Ωmega Man
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Ωmega Man; 01-06-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• I've been gone too long, some great stuff here, especially like your Rebirth Worlds Finest and Alan Scott!
                                Originally posted by IonFan
                                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                                Originally posted by Quaker
                                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X