X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
    Im 25 if that counts

Weird, I was already charged like two weeks ago for BN Series 1, and it wont ship for another two weeks? Strange, seeing "you wont be charged until the item ships" deal.
    That's pretty crooked.

Comment

They also charged me $12.00 when I preordered, claiming they go ahead and charge shipping and it acts as the "holding fee"

well I'll give you guys two guesses to what happened when I was just charged...
      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Time to write a firm e-mail telling them to refund that second shipping charge.

Comment

Good on Tach.
          Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
          Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

minor updates. I included green lantern items shipping for the next 2 weeks as well.

Comment

Updated with Blackest Night series 2 date!

Comment

It would be so nice to get a DC Direct line actually come out on time for a change. You'd think they would want to get as many BN figures out during the actual storyline as possible so they can capitalize on all the hype while it's happening. Us GL fans would probably keep buying these things for the rest of eternity so long as they keep putting out more waves of figures we want, but the casual fans who are only on the bandwagon for the big crossover will lose interest more quickly.

Helpful list here, though! Thanks for keeping track for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Duskdog View Post
                  It would be so nice to get a DC Direct line actually come out on time for a change. You'd think they would want to get as many BN figures out during the actual storyline as possible so they can capitalize on all the hype while it's happening. Us GL fans would probably keep buying these things for the rest of eternity so long as they keep putting out more waves of figures we want, but the casual fans who are only on the bandwagon for the big crossover will lose interest more quickly.

Helpful list here, though! Thanks for keeping track for us!
                  I think the same dude, we are almost at BN#4 with only wave 1 hitting the stores today (UK TIME) and by the time wave 4 is released in April for now anyway and we will have passed Blackest Night by then and be reading the reprocussions.

Comment

Updates! Couple of changes. JLA Trophy room Ring prop a was pushed back a good bit. Museum Hal Jordan was pushed back as well. To the same date! DC hates me

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                      Updates! Couple of changes. JLA Trophy room Ring prop a was pushed back a good bit. Museum Hal Jordan was pushed back as well. To the same date! DC hates me
                      haha they do! just kidding, but really damb dc lol

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                        haha they do! just kidding, but really dont damb dc lol its the guys who decide when they will be released.

Comment

IDK if its been mentioned yet, but Blackest Night wave 3 has been MOVED UP to next week (Feb. 17, 2010)

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

(click on any of the series 3 figures and look at the bottom for the release date.)

Comment

Thanks for the info bats.

Comment

Blackest Night Wave 4 pushed BACK a week to April 21.

Comment

GREEN LANTERN: LEGACIES MULTI-PART STATUE: PART 1: HAL JORDAN AND THE
                                GUARDIANS OF THE UNIVERSE (DC DIRECT) has been moved from 4/14/10 to 5/5/10

GREEN LANTERN #54 has been moved from 5/26/10 to 5/19/10

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #48 has been moved from 5/12/10 to 5/26/10

Comment

Working...
                                X