Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/2/20...-marvel-disney

Avengers: Endgame fans coming to terms with Avatar remaining the top-grossing movie

A hard-fought battle comes to an end

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Marvel Comics has announced Amazing Spider-Man: Full Circle, a new story that teams Spider-Man with S.H.I.E.L.D. for a global adventure.

Amazing Spider-Man writer Nick Spencer will spearhead Full Circle, which also features work from writers Jonathan Hickman, Gerry Duggan, Al Ewing, Chip Zdarsky, Kelly Thompson, and Jason Aaron as well as artists Chris Bachalo, Chris Sprouse, Greg Smallwood, Michael Allred, Rachael Stott, Valerio Schiti, Cameron Stewart, and Mark Bagley. The cover, seen here, is from Rod Reis.

Here's the official plot synopsis:

"A summons from S.H.I.E.L.D. leads Peter Parker into a globe-spanning adventure that will test him as never before, one in which the future of all mankind lies in his gloved, webbed hands! Who is the mysterious prisoner in the steel box who keeps propelling the wall-crawler onward? Nick Spencer and an all-star team of Marvel’s biggest writers and artists take up the challenge to create the wildest, maddest, most unconventional Amazing Spider-Man story of all! Guest-starring Nick Fury, Wolverine, and Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham!"

Amazing Spider-Man: Full Circle #1 is due out in October. No series length was specified.

Comment

• He's a wolf spider. Get it?
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Not anymore, apparently.

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.cnet.com/news/marvels-mc...ange-and-more/

Marvel's MCU Phase 4 plans revealed: Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Thor: Love and Thunder, new Doctor Strange and more

Thor 4, a Doctor Strange sequel and a new Blade are in the works. Marvel went huge at Comic-Con this year.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Charles Paul Wilson III art crossing Avengers and Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• ‘Hawkeye’: Hailee Steinfeld Eyed to Lead Marvel’s Disney+ Series

Marvel stay winning.

Comment

• The MCU Infinity Saga Box Set Is Going to Break My Bank and That’s Fine

......................... well f@ck this i was willing to pay $200 maybe $300 but not almost $600

h@ll not only do i already have some of them i can get the rest out of the $5 bin at Walmart

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    The MCU Infinity Saga Box Set Is Going to Break My Bank and That’s Fine

......................... well f@ck this i was willing to pay $200 maybe $300 but not almost $600

h@ll not only do i already have some of them i can get the rest out of the $5 bin at Walmart
                    This is the kind of thing that I could see myself buying in a couple of years when I see a used set on Ebay for a reduced price.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                      This is the kind of thing that I could see myself buying in a couple of years when I see a used set on Ebay for a reduced price.
                      oh you'll never see that happen

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Yeah, I definitely DON'T need to get that. I will get the individual films I like at random, as I was already planning to do, and just be satisfied.

Comment

• I've got them all on Blu-ray already (3D Blu-ray where available, DVD only for Incredible Hulk).

Comment

• So I was going through Marvel Previews and they have their great big INCOMING event and are showing this new "Masked Raider" guy.

It's Scourge of the Underworld with a new coat of paint. I'm not even joking.

Comment

• That's the continuation of the Infinity Mask plotline from Marvel Comics #1000. Looks like he won't survive long enough for a Scourge plot.

Comment

• Haven't had time to read the 1000/1 issues, I've had my hands full, but I saw the character and I swear they were revamping an outdated character for a new generation.

Comment

Working...
                                X