No announcement yet.

What happened to Sinestro's sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that would be random and kind of annoying. I realize that we don't know a whole lot about his sister, but I hope that, when she does reappear, the way she acts still jives with what little we've seen of her.

Also, random observation that barely applies to this thread: Even though lots of other people apparently do, I don't find Indigo attractive at all. So I refuse to believe that she's Korugarian, because, as I am attracted to all Korugarians, it would be a logical fallacy.

Ha, if Arin Sur is Soranik's mom, maybe Sinestro's sister is secretly Amon Sur's mom!

"Hey, Abin. I just thought of something. I'm single. You're single. You have a sister. I have a sister..."

Comment

Originally posted by Duskdog View Post
      Yeah, that would be random and kind of annoying. I realize that we don't know a whole lot about his sister, but I hope that, when she does reappear, the way she acts still jives with what little we've seen of her.

Also, random observation that barely applies to this thread: Even though lots of other people apparently do, I don't find Indigo attractive at all. So I refuse to believe that she's Korugarian, because, as I am attracted to all Korugarians, it would be a logical fallacy.

Ha, if Arin Sur is Soranik's mom, maybe Sinestro's sister is secretly Amon Sur's mom!

"Hey, Abin. I just thought of something. I'm single. You're single. You have a sister. I have a sister..."
      It's possible, would make a great storyline.

Comment

Anyone have a picture of her? Or a possible issue to DL?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
          if you are referring to sinestros sister it was in green lantern green arrow #82 the harpies are coming.

Comment

Now I have to buy it?

Comment

well it was collected in green lantern green arrow....volume one

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
                I don't, unfortunately, because my scanner has long since bitten the dust, but I'd guess that GL/GA volume 1 is the most readily-available way to get it.

She pretty much looks like any generic evil female of the time period, except colored like a Korugarian. Sharp-featured, long black hair, ridiculously overblown dialogue, has a hissy fit when Sinestro gets taken out with more or less one punch... that sort of annoying cliche.

Though to be fair, I suppose being exceptionally sharp-featured runs in the family. It just also happens to be how artists like to draw evil people.

Comment

Hmm... Okay I'll see if I can find it. lol I found a GL/GA comic at an antique store I'll check there

Comment

DADDY ISSUES SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
                    ...and then he blew up.

BRILLIANT!!

Comment

Any chance of using Sinestro's sister? Johns: "Yes."
                      W.West
                      Last edited by W.West; 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM. Reason: Updated Article

Comment

Hmm. Future storyline?

Comment

DADDY ISSUES SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

My daddy hit me!

My daddy abandoned me!

My daddy was a dealer and a user!

My daddy let me stay out of school to have lunch with him, and snuck me out at night to take me up in his fighter jet!

...and then he blew up.

My daddy got blown up with most of my species and my home planet!And my other daddy got killed by a planet destroyer!

My daddy got shot in front of my face when I was a kid,and could be back as the Devil!

My daddy got killed by a time-travelling villain I accidentally killed!

I don't have a daddy!

But my mommy declared war on my adopted country!

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                          Uh, did we forget about the whole "Hi! I'm your previously unknown daddy, Sinestro- Intergalactic Dictator!"? I mean, THAT in itself is pretty harsh.
                          At least she's not Orion,who's dad was Space Satan

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                            At least she's not Orion,who's dad was Space Satan

Yeah, poor Orion. At least he didn't get TRADED AWAY by his dad to live on Apokalips. Oh, wait! That's Mister Miracle:

"Hi! Before I even KNEW what was going on, my Dad HANDED ME OVER to Space Satan to live with him, while Space Satan's ACTUAL kid got to live a cushy life on New Genesis!"

Comment

This would probably build a lot of tension between the two.Who wants to see Orion vs Mister Miracle?Oh,and yes,Darkseid is a Space Satan.Since both Satan and Darkseid are supposed to be gods of evil

Also,plenty heroes have a Luke I Am Your Father complex.Stephanie Brown had a crook father,Lian's mom commited genocide,Cassandra Cain was the child of two villains.Oh,and Raven's dad is Azarath Satan,who is made of evil spirits.DC loves the trope

Oh,and I forgot to mention
                              My daddy-in-law commited genocide against my own race!
                              Don't get me started about daddy issues,I'm one myself
                              (Damian)My grandaddy is a zealous immortal ecoterrorist!My daddy's displaced in time and didn't know of my existence until recently!And my mommy is in the Leauge of Assasins!
                              (Tim Drake)My daddy killed my friend's daddy and vice versa!
                              Sheesh, we have parental problems.I say we have a temporary truce and go to a therapist
                              Everyone-YEAH!!
                              And then we get chocolate ice cream
                              Everyone: ...
                              What?It's one of the things I like about your planet

Comment

Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
                                it was in green lantern green arrow #82 the harpies are coming
                                she calls him brother i dont remember any other appearances by her though

didnt she also have a romantic relationship with abin sur?
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X