Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Are you a psychopath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a psychopath?

I found this test on the net after watching the TV show and I found I scored 45% on the test, meaning I'm pretty much in the middle of the high-low psychopath spectrum. My mother also took the test and got the exact same percentage. I was interested to see how everyone else on here would do, there's only 11 questions so it shouldn't take too long.
    Click-ity click click!
    Psychopath Highest to Lowest
    82% Deadpool's Best freind
    61% Azrael21
    61% Lantern A-train
    58% JohnnyV
    45% Deadpool (2014)
    45% Deadpool's Mummy
    42% Michael Heide
    39% The Kid Lantern
    36% Deadpool (2015)
    30% Spy Smasher
    30% Sylent_Asassin
    30% Azrael21's Girlfreind
    30% Big Daddy Dave/Targaryen
    18% Space Cop
    6% DOOM
    Deadpool
    Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
    Last edited by Deadpool; 02-25-2015, 11:31 PM.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

58%...HAHA, I beat both of you!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        58%...HAHA, I beat both of you!
        Hmmm...

Comment

Interesting.
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
            Actually, these are all wrong and don't line up with my answers.

Comment

Huh... 30%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Comment

Shouldn't that read "Are you a sociopath"?

Comment

They're interchangeable in most ways. As it pertains to this test, they are definitely interchangeable.

Comment

61%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Damnit, A-Train!!

Comment

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I WANTED TO BE THE BIGGEST PSYCHOPATH!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post

Actually, these are all wrong and don't line up with my answers.
                              I got 45 but got the same text. That sums me up pretty well actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X