No announcement yet.

WonderCon 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Premiere of Superman: Unbound at WonderCon!

WonderCon Anaheim 2013 presents the exclusive world premiere of the DC Universe Animated Movie Superman: Unbound! A destructive force is devastating planets across the galaxy—with Earth next in its sights—and even Superman may not be capable of halting the destruction alone in Superman: Unbound, the next entry in the ongoing series of DC Universe Animated Original Movies. Based on the Geoff Johns/Gary Frank 2008 release Superman: Brainiac, the film’s stellar voicecast is led by Matt Bomer (White Collar) as Superman, John Noble (Fringe, The Lord of the Rings films) as Brainiac, Stana Katic (Castle) as Lois Lane, and Molly Quinn (Castle) as Supergirl. Supervising producer James Tucker (Justice League, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) also directs the film from a script by Bob Goodman (Warehouse 13, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns). Superman: Unbound is produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. The film will be released on Blu-ray, DVD, OnDemand and For Download in late Spring 2013, but see it at WonderCon Anaheim first!

Check back for information regarding WonderCon Anaheim 2013's complete Program Schedule, which will appear online about two weeks before the show.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I really hope Wondercon comes back to SF in the future. I had a lot of fun there but can't afford 2 trips to SOCAL for cons.
      A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

Word!

WonderCon was my first comic convention I ever attended and it was so wonderful that it was in my backyard. I'm totally bummed that it's in SoCal.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
          Guys, give me 1 tourist thing to do while I'm in southern cali.
          get a hooker

Comment

God I hope I can attend that movie premier.

Comment

Sylent and I would typically attend DC animated flick premieres. It was cool watching with other fans.

Comment

NINETEEN DAYS!!!

Comment

DC Collectibles Reveals WonderCon and C2E2 Exclusives

We’re excited to announce that DC Collectibles has a great line-up of con exclusives heading into WonderCon later this month and C2E2 in April. Continuing the 3.75” action figure line, a new two-pack featuring Guy Gardner and Larfleeze will be available for $30. The highly-articulated PVC figures will include character specific accessories including Glomulus.

DC Nation fans will be eager to get their hands on a new Aardman two-pack featuring Classic Batman and Robin. Based on the popular shorts that air every Saturday as part of the DC Nation programming block on Cartoon Network, the figures are 6.375” and 9.5” respectively and will be available for $40.

All DC Collectibles exclusives are available for sale in the Graphitti Designs booth at WonderCon and C2E2.

Comment

Schedule is up.

http://www.comic-con.org/wca/programming-schedule

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I just looked that the artist alley and it seems that Rob Liefeld is gonna be at Wondercon. I so want to meet him

Comment

The lovely Kristin Kreuk is going to be there for a Beauty & the Beast panel. Do me a favor and take her photo, Iggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          The lovely Kristin Kreuk is going to be there for a Beauty & the Beast panel. Do me a favor and take her photo, Iggy.
                          I shall God she is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            LOL! "Oh, oh, oh!"

If there is a REALLY good exclusive, I might make time for a day trip with some friends, but right now, it's 90/10 against... and thanks UF! I just might take you up on that offer.
                            So Sylent are going? Do you need me to pick up anything for you ... besides some hot cosplaying Asian babe? LMK. I'll be there Friday for sure ... really I will!! It's a done deal, I got my badge already and I'm driving down to SoCal tomorrow.
                            UltimateFighter
                            Fatality's Blacksmith
                            Last edited by UltimateFighter; 03-27-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateFighter View Post
                              So Sylent are going? Do you need me to pick up anything for you ... besides some hot cosplaying Asian babe? LMK. I'll be there Friday for sure ... really I will!! It's a done deal, I got my badge already and I'm driving down to SoCal tomorrow.
                              Highly unlikely for me to attend. If a couple of my buddies come out of the woodwork and want to make a day trip, maybe... I really don't want to spend money on a Hotel with SDCC coming up.

Please take plenty of pics!

Comment

Young Sylent would go on a day trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X