Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it looks like the 2 packs are out, but toys r us only has two of them on their site

Abin and Hal
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3152490

cyborg and mongul
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3152501

Comment

Hmmmm $29 with shipping and tax......... ugh
      Lord Malvolio
      Corps Honor Guard
      Last edited by Lord Malvolio; 11-28-2008, 12:41 PM.
      Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

that what i was thinking too. probably better to wait for them to hit the shelves

Comment

correction they are on shelves now it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
            correction they are on shelves now it seems
            not at my TRU and that place was a mess, I checked ebay yesterday and they only had one up so I figure they'll start hitting enmass in the next week or so, dumb not getting that out for Black Friday
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

a few were able to get all four packs the guy said he could there at opening

Comment

Haven't seen ANY of the 2 packs yet.

Since I already have both teh Cyborg Supes and Mongul figures from the first time around, I will be passing on that particular set.

My Orion and Etrigan series 1 figs arrinved today though and I am really happy about that, I thought I missed out oon them.

Now all I really need is Batman, Ares and a few select variants here and there, and I'm all caught up.

I also managed to snag an original Supergirl yesterday on clearance at Kamart for 6.00 so that was an added plus.

I missed out on Batgirl and Azrael the first time around too, so I am looking forward to that pack as well as Abin Sur. The Hal may become a Modern Hal once I get him.

Comment

post your complete dcuc want list and we can be on the look out for you.

Comment

I hit TRU here on Black Friday, I was probably the 50th in line, and they had jack crap. I don't think they even stocked the shelves.

That Red Parademon is freaking sweet!

Comment

Well I went on my usual Walmart raid tofday after wasting time at a local comic show, and I turned up empty handed.

But I will keep a look out for you guys.

Comment

which dcuc figures are you looking for?

Comment

i have a firestorm ronnie that i want to get rid of

Comment

I just bought silver captain atom and a non exclusive cyborg. I don't want them but if someone here does they are first come.

Comment

Well thanks to a freind of mine I have aquitred just about every DCUC fig except for Batman.

I am looking for a Classic Aquaman for a freind if anyone has one. Why this is his favorite character is BEYOND ME but it is and he has been looking for one since he came out.

So if anyone can help.

As for myself though I only need a few of the older release ones like the Kal El Superman, Two Face, Bane and Clayface.

Doomsday Parasite and Darkseid would be cool too but who teh fuck could ever find those when tehy came out.

Comment

you are in luck, got parasite and bane that I want to get rid of

Comment

Working...
                                X