No announcement yet.

Ninty's custom figurines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha I know!! Thats why I stopped posting them there, they got forgotten about lol I just picked up a green goblin figurine yesterday so I shall be making Gleen soon. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Just thought Id update you on how things are going, Ive just made proto-type bases I want to mold and cast so all my lanterns can have the same bases as I tend to ruin some when Im re-basing them

SO what do you think??

Theres no black lantern one yet as I ran out of bases lol

Oh and they also make fun stamps

Comment

awesome stuff ! (but cover up the dreaded M word)
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

hahaha cheers dude.

Comment

nice customs my favorites are Princess Iolnade, Kraken, and Star Sapphire
            "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
            Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Grundy View Post
              nice customs my favorites are Princess Iolnade, Kraken, and Star Sapphire
              Thanks, I will be re-doing Iolande soon or hope to at least Just got to get work load down first as got a few too many to do lol

Comment

Outstanding and superb work!
                Take a look at my customs

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=939

Comment

Originally posted by Gonza2814 View Post
                  Outstanding and superb work!
                  Cheers for your comment gonza.

Really appreciate all the feedback and only makes me want to push myself further.

Here is Lyssa Drak which I am definatley re-doing as thanks to Tons T, I am going to try another figurine for her and see how she works out. BUt here is Lyssa Drak mk1

Is she too dark of blue you think?? So I know more for my New version

Comment

do u hand paint the logo's?

Comment

Originally posted by Guka2814 View Post
                      do u hand paint the logo's?
                      the one on Lyssa Drak, I did not i used the sticker off a spare sinestro figurine lol but all the others I do.

Comment

As mentioned in a few posts, here is a work-in-progress shot of Gleen, all I have to do is paint him and he is done, but going to wait to Ive got my G'nort sculpted and same goes for my Schlagg-man to so can paint in one session.

hope you like, let me know what you guys think...

Comment

Awsome customes, my fav must be ion and the manhunter one
                          Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                          Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
                            Awsome customes, my fav must be ion and the manhunter one
                            hey captain, cheers fior your comment. And here is a w.i.p of another one ive just sculpted. Ive never tried to do a face until tonight so please go easy

Now welcome my new doggy..G'nort..

Comment

Gleen looks as if he'll turn out great, and good luck with G'nort! He has a nice sculpt, but painting may be a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
                                Gleen looks as if he'll turn out great, and good luck with G'nort! He has a nice sculpt, but painting may be a challenge...
                                thnks and im very pleased how they both look but painting im not worried about lol I can paint them but got to add his jacket first then he can be painted.

once there both painted they both will be put on my blog so keep posted to that by following my blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X