The Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just know they will leave with a BIG cliffhanger on next sunday's episode
    Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Maybe we'll get another tease of Walt in the future next week. And yeah, a big mid season cliffhanger is DEFINATELY in order.

Comment

best way for that character who died to die. shame about who that character left behind that seen was hard to watch.

I hope i'm not being too vague.

Comment

who wants for Skyler or Marie to DIE ???

Comment

Yeah skyler needs to be offed like fring was

Comment

I don't get all the Skyler hate. Walt may have started out with good intentions, but he's become a complete bastard, especially to her.

Her sister though? Tie that bitch up in a burlap sack and toss her in a river.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                I don't get all the Skyler hate. Walt may have started out with good intentions, but he's become a complete bastard, especially to her.

Her sister though? Tie that bitch up in a burlap sack and toss her in a river.
                Remember the $$$$$$$ she "gave" to Todd or whatever her boytoyboss name was... WTF ??? who made her queenb*tch ..I say F*her

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                  Remember the $$$$$$$ she "gave" to Todd or whatever her boytoyboss name was... WTF ??? who made her queenb*tch ..I say F*her
                  She gave him that money so that he would pay the IRS so that the IRS wouldn't investigate him and therefore investigate HER and then discover that she and Walt suddenly had millions of unreported income.

Do you pay attention when you watch the show?

Comment

That sucked, but Skyler pretty much HAD to gve Ted that money. That was going to be the end of them if she hadn't. And what a scumbag Ted turned out to be too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                      She gave him that money so that he would pay the IRS so that the IRS wouldn't investigate him and therefore investigate HER and then discover that she and Walt suddenly had millions of unreported income.

Do you pay attention when you watch the show?
                      I do.
                      And I still want her dead by the end.. she Fcuked up, she should pay for it.. or at least talk to Walt and he would've done something..

Comment

Walt's an asshole. He isn't even doing this for the money anymore. It's all to soothe his fragile little ego. Skyler has her moments where I want to kick her in the muff too, but for the most part she's been dealt a pretty shitty hand.

Comment

I do.
                          And I still want her dead by the end.. she Fcuked up, she should pay for it.. or at least talk to Walt and he would've done something..
                          Would you like to tell me one character in the show that hasn't "fucked up"?

Comment

Walt Jr

Comment

WTF
                              3 great episodes and then you end the mid-season with this???
                              something we saw a long time ago...

can't wait for Dexter..

Comment

WTF
                                3 great episodes and then you end the mid-season with this???
                                something we saw a long time ago...

can't wait for Dexter..

Comment

Working...
                                X