Clear All

• Larfleeze #4 *Preview/Discussion [Spoilers]*

Out today, here's the preview.
    33.33%
    33.33%
    16.67%
    0.00%
    16.67%

So, I'll actually go so far as to rate this middling. I like the battle between the OLC and Larfleeze and the interchange between Stargrave and his new mistress is fairly funny.

Comment

The fight was good. The Stargrave scenes added nothing, and should've been left out.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

The only page I enjoyed were Tinkle and Skootch

Comment

I've already dropped this and consider the entire series to be a bad dream.

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
            I've already dropped this and consider the entire series to be a bad dream.
            You're a smarter man than I am.

Comment

Review. http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/201...8/larfleeze-4/

Comment

:Moderator:

I missed this, somehow, damn. Not the best comic by any stretch of the imagination, but one I want to collect.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

How can there be a fight between the OLC and Larfleeze when they're all his constructs?

Comment

Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                    How can there be a fight between the OLC and Larfleeze when they're all his constructs?
                    That's the point. He doesn't get that either. Currently, it seems to be a curse from an alien from another galaxy.

Comment

Sayd was brought back to life somehow with orange related unexplained mumbo jumbo. The deceased coming back to life from his ring isn't a far reach given the multiple Black Lantern instances we've had.

Comment

No, that was a Sayd construct. They never explained how she was brought back to life in Johns' GL, and they never will.

Comment

i picked up this issue purely for the cover art. Love tyler kirkham. However, this series really has nothing going for it. The way its written being a comedic comic or attempt to be and the art is terrible, I really can't stand it.

Comment

:Moderator:

Like the rest of the Orange Lantern comics, this was nothing to write home about. Still, despite the art and dialog, I didn't hate it. This could go somewhere, depending on how long it runs for. With the other Corps diminished and feeling the effects of Relic/Lights Out, I could see an Orange Lantern Corps becoming a force to be reckoned with. By it's nature, the Orange Light is the absolute opposite of everything Relic warned against, all consuming greed Vs. preservation. Doubt anything will come of it though.

2/5
                            sigpic
                            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                            X