Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Comics: Avengers, Spider-Man, etc. (with spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given that Marvel has firmly established a lack of continuity DC can only pantomime, the latter is probably true.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      I thought All-New Ultimates was a fun book. Can someone who read Cataclysm fill me in on how they defeated Galactus? And who died?

Short version: Kitty Pryde was enlarged using Pym Particles and forced Galactus through a portal into the Negative Zone. Thor and Cap were the only major casualties, though if I recall Thor was sucked through the portal, too, so he could very well be alive.

Granted, this is coming from a man who gave up on the Marvel Ultimate U well before then and just skimmed the books on the racks from then on.
      Fearless
      Agent Orange
      Last edited by Fearless; 04-13-2014, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Ultimate FF #1 was alright.

Comment

Ultimate FF #1 was alright.
          I think it would have been a lot better if the art wasn't so bad.
          Sinestro > Hal

Comment

Ultimate FF #1 was alright.

Yeah, I was expecting more.

Originally posted by Arkillo23 View Post
            I think it would have been a lot better if the art wasn't so bad.

^This.

Comment

• I think I'm done with All-New Ultimates after issue #2...it did absolutely nothing for me.

Comment

• Just be sure to come back for #4: the girls are in bikinis. That's always worth it.

Comment

• That ain't worth $3.99 man.

Comment

• I've spent more on worse, and I can't deny my swimsuit fetish.

Besides, I've already ordered it. It's the only issue in the series I'll probably ever get, so at least I'm balancing the scales a little.

Comment

• Also posted in X-Men thread:

Miles Morales to join All-New X-Men

I think BMB is messing around but you never know....

Comment

• Read All-New Ultimates #4. Not terrible, but trying to be. Art needs so much cleaning up. Hell, the girls didn't even get into the same bikinis they wear on the cover (which, incidentally, has better art).

I think, over than the cover and the short semi-lesbian exchange when they're talking at one point, the only good part was the overview of gang violence. You know your story is bombing when you need page after page of widespread gang violence to keep someone reading.

Comment

• For every part I enjoy of Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man there's another part that just makes me go meh.

Comment

• Marvel Teases the End of Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/19/marv...te-spider-man/

Comment

• Sadness.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

I'll say this: if he gets his head cleaved in twain by an axe...........WIN!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X