American Vampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
    Check out my site. Scalped has made the top ten of the year for the last three years.
    It does look awesome, I'll pick up the first trade and let you know what I think. I'm about to be caught up on Walking Dead, so Scalped will be my next marathon-able series.

Comment

• Jumping on a VAMPIRE: Scott Snyder Invites You to Try AMVAMP

Comment

• some skinner sweet face time and then a new story arc in march+mini series.
        me like! me like!

Comment

• I need more skinner in my life, I've been saying it for WEEKS.

Comment

• jesus, the art in this most recent issue is uninspiring, and unremarkable. What a shame. Maybe it'll grow on me... hopefully it's not something we'll have to get used to.

awesome issue none-the-less. Thank god Skinner is back in the mix.
            JAredLantern
            The 8th Soldier of Victory
            Last edited by JAredLantern; 02-24-2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• It appears that Scott Snyder gave our own Bruce Castle a shout-out on his Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                It appears that Scott Snyder gave our own Bruce Castle a shout-out on his Twitter.
                No way, post a link, I don't do the twitter.

Comment

• My review of AV #12:

http://readrant.wordpress.com/2011/0...an-vampire-12/

Check it out.
                  The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• A Double Bite of AMERICAN VAMPIRE in June—with cover reveals

The “Ghost War” rages on in the Pacific, in AMERICAN VAMPIRE #16, by Scott Snyder and Rafael Albuquerque. Things don’t look good for our heroes when something terrible crawls out of the caves of Taipan. Meanwhile, the U.S. military plans for the island reach a boiling point and Henry’s unit is caught in the middle. Plus: the truth about Skinner’s past is revealed!

American Vampire #16 Cover by Rafael Albuquerque

And from the critically acclaimed Vertigo series comes AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. a five-part minisieres written by Scott Snyder, with art by red hot artist Sean Murphy (Joe the Barbarian), which expands on the AMERICAN VAMPIRE mythology with a story of horror and history that changes things forever.

It’s WWII in Nazi-occupied Romania as vampire hunters Felicia Book and Cash McCogan go behind enemy lines with the secret organization known as the Vassals of the Morningstar in search of a rumored vampire cure. But their haunted, twisted past with Skinner Sweet makes the mission more difficult than they imagined.

Who says you can’t judge a comic book by its cover? This is gonna be awesome!

American Vampire: Survival of the Fittest #1 COVER by Sean Murphy

Comment

• Cannot wait for WWII Vamps!!!
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• ... i've been ready. The covers look awesome.

Comment

• American Vampire #13 Preview

Comment

• Awesome 5 minute video with Scott Snyder talking all things American Vampire.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1660292

Comment

• American Vampire nominated for an Eisner as Best New Series. This is who they are up against. Congrats AmVamp.

Best New Series
                              American Vampire, by Scott Snyder, Stephen King, and Rafael Albuquerque (Vertigo/DC)
                              iZombie, by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred (Vertigo/DC)
                              Marineman, by Ian Churchill (Image)
                              Morning Glories, by Nick Spencer and Joe Eisma (Shadowline/Image)
                              Superboy, by Jeff Lemire and Pier Gallo (DC)

And the article on CBR.
                              http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=31764

Comment

• Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
                                American Vampire nominated for an Eisner as Best New Series. This is who they are up against. Congrats AmVamp.

Best New Series
                                American Vampire, by Scott Snyder, Stephen King, and Rafael Albuquerque (Vertigo/DC)
                                iZombie, by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred (Vertigo/DC)
                                Marineman, by Ian Churchill (Image)
                                Morning Glories, by Nick Spencer and Joe Eisma (Shadowline/Image)
                                Superboy, by Jeff Lemire and Pier Gallo (DC)

And the article on CBR.
                                http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=31764
                                Fingers crossed for the AV team!

Comment

Working...
                                X