Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JSA fans in the house, raise your hands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
    The relaunch has been 1,000 times more enjoyable than JLofA.

agreed, the jla was good in the beginning but lost it's spark. the jsa has been more consistent
    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
      agreed, the jla was good in the beginning but lost it's spark. the jsa has been more consistent
      Thanks to a guy named Geoff Johns!!

Comment

Don't worry, be Geoff!

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
          I think the problem is: JLA is a title based on characters wich have their own comic books, so why souhld we buy another comic with them? I mean: if i want read stories about Sandman & Hourman i have just JSA, but the JLA is just another comic book based on Superman, Batman, Wondy...
          Today, in the 2008, maybe the concept itself is boring, expecially after what Morrison did in the '90.

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, but i'm just a Siclian... no, not like Christopher Lambert in the Michael Cimino's movie.

Comment

I've always dug the new JSA more than the JLA, since the last volume even. For me it was the interaction between Jack Knight and Star Spangled Kid [now Stargirl], the re-introduction of Rick Tyler/Hourman, and the stuff with Hawkman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam. This new series is another thing I'm gonna get in trade form but I've ALWAYS enjoyed Dale Eaglesham's art since he worked on Kyle Rayner. His Alan Scott has always been good too when given time to shine. I can't wait to read more into Damage....

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Hush/Tommy Elliot View Post
              I think the problem is: JLA is a title based on characters wich have their own comic books, so why souhld we buy another comic with them? I mean: if i want read stories about Sandman & Hourman i have just JSA, but the JLA is just another comic book based on Superman, Batman, Wondy...
              Today, in the 2008, maybe the concept itself is boring, expecially after what Morrison did in the '90.

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, but i'm just a Siclian... no, not like Christopher Lambert in the Michael Cimino's movie.
              Oh gosh! The man who introduced me to the magic world of the Justice Society of America!

Dale Eaglesham is simply AMAZING. He was good when he drew Kyle Rayner, but now he's fantastic!

Comment

A-list, but not in the Top Five. Imho and all that stuff.

Comment

If we consider DC only, in my opnion Eaglesham is in the top 3.
                  I think he's my favourite one actually, with Ethan Van Sciver, Ivan Reis and Tony Daniel.

Comment

And the Kubert Brothers? And Pete Woods? And Al Barrionuevo? They beat him (where the hell are the emoticons, when you need them?).

Comment

Is Barrionuevo working at the moment?
                      Yeah, I think I could have mentioned all of them. But arguing with you is so funny!

Comment

love the jsa and was a hardcore jla/jsa team up fan growing up; really got into all-star squadron and infinity inc. before the first crisis screwed them up. all-star gave us great interpretations of the marvel family and the freedom fighters. and I CANNOT WAIT for jsa annual 1 and truly hope that the new earth 2 does justice to the earth-two that i fondly remember.

Comment

Working...
                        X