EARTH 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Depends on what you liked. It's a different team.
    I still like it, but it's been one long story. It's all related to Darkseid.
    I liked it because it gave my JSA fix and i enjoyed the new takes on Alan and Jay.
    Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
    Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
      I liked it because it gave my JSA fix and i enjoyed the new takes on Alan and Jay.
      The cast has expanded quite a bit since then...not sure you could really call this a JSA book anymore, but then again I don't think you could've called it that to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        The cast has expanded quite a bit since then...not sure you could really call this a JSA book anymore, but then again I don't think you could've called it that to begin with.
        A Justice League book. Clone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
          A Justice League book. Clone.
          Lame,not every team book needs to be a Justice League rip off.
          Still gonna give it a try but i hope DC will consider making an actual JSA book again because the new 52 lacks one.

Comment

• I think they are going to do a JSA 2 part mini during that 2 month band aid event next spring. That's as close as we're going to get to the real JSA any time soon. Support that with your money, not Darkseid vs an alternate take on the trinity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
              I think they are going to do a JSA 2 part mini during that 2 month band aid event next spring. That's as close as we're going to get to the real JSA any time soon. Support that with your money, not Darkseid vs an alternate take on the trinity.
              Yeah 3 cups of coffe and some issues later i can see that.
              Don't worry no single issues in Norway so i got this by others means,don't worry i still buy trades and subscribe to marvel digitalt unlimited.
              I will get JSA one because like i said we lack a JSA in the 52.
              Hopefully there will be one around after the next big crossover ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
                Yeah 3 cups of coffe and some issues later i can see that.
                Don't worry no single issues in Norway so i got this by others means,don't worry i still buy trades and subscribe to marvel digitalt unlimited.
                I will get JSA one because like i said we lack a JSA in the 52.
                Hopefully there will be one around after the next big crossover ends.
                Yeah, but BDD doesn't read it. It's not a good choice if your intent is to replace the JSA, but it's usually well written and pretty interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Yeah, but BDD doesn't read it. It's not a good choice if your intent is to replace the JSA, but it's usually well written and pretty interesting.
                  I kept reading and if you treat it as it's own thing its not bad.
                  I like how the war left it's mark on earth and how Jay got his powers.

Comment

• The artist for this month's issue doesn't know how to draw kids. Dick and Babs' boy looks like a minaturized 25 year-old.

Comment

Working...
                    X