Green Lantern #49 *Previews/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    In case you can't tell, my love affair with DC comics is pretty much over.
    I certainly don't blame you. Make mine...Image.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechinoid View Post
      It still pains me that we never got a Krona story as being the worldsoul of a planet, manipulating the population through tarot cards and other such stuff, and was given a completely different character named Krona to replace him. [Which is also why I'm not liking GLC:edge of oblivion cause I was quite liking having Krona in Lost Army]
      At least that Krona was a bit closer to the "real" Krona. That little Guardian in mummy rags was terrible. The whole point was that the Guardians had given Krona the tip of their boot to his ass long before they physically evolved into the state we know them as.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        At least that Krona was a bit closer to the "real" Krona. That little Guardian in mummy rags was terrible. The whole point was that the Guardians had given Krona the tip of their boot to his ass long before they physically evolved into the state we know them as.
        That actually made me laugh out loud You know I hadn't thought about it in ages but I remember when I was little wondering why Krona was normally proportioned while the Guardians were bobble head dolls.

Comment

Working...
        X