*ALERT* SDCC 2010 DCD Items On Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this!!!

I ordered another set But I get to open this one!! I also ordered a friend of mine a set.

Now if Graphitti was really awesome they would put the rainbow Hal's on the site! I want a set to open. I just cannot justify paying 400+ for that set. Plus it would allow others who missed out to get them. *hopes*

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
      Thanks for posting this!!!

I ordered another set But I get to open this one!! I also ordered a friend of mine a set.

Now if Graphitti was really awesome they would put the rainbow Hal's on the site! I want a set to open. I just cannot justify paying 400+ for that set. Plus it would allow others who missed out to get them. *hopes*
      I second that!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

I still don't get why they did sinestro of all things ... I'd much rather have gotten a white lantern hal Having a set of hal's & then throwing in one lonely sinestro just throws the entire set off

Comment

Originally posted by Synch View Post
          I still don't get why they did sinestro of all things ... I'd much rather have gotten a white lantern hal Having a set of hal's & then throwing in one lonely sinestro just throws the entire set off
          I was thinking the exact same things. I would love one of each Hal. Maybe if there were a friends customizer out there who could, oh i dont know, hook it up with white lantern Hal.

Comment

Great tip, just what I needed to do, drop another $40 after picking up the latest BN series today...oh well, the mortgage can wait!

Comment

thats why i am getting out of the toy game. it was only going to get worse if i didnt end it when i did.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

you need to get more into the og art game and trade me some stuff

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

EXALT!!!!! EXALT!!!!!!! EXALT!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm a happy man! thanks!
                  Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Cool!
                    Thanks for the heads up!!!

Comment

Glad I could help
                      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

This is a great post! Just got mine! If I get more cash Ill get another set! Thanks for posting some of my friends are happy I told them.

Comment

I might get the Batman, it is pretty good looking but I think the intended release would be better. I might get another set to open of the Lanterns. I hope they release the originals.
                          Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                          Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Placed my order for another set. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks. Ordered a BL Hal and a WL Sinestro this morning. I'm glad I didn't have to wait in line at SDCC for these.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks, ordered all 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X