Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help Locating a New Power Ring Replica...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Locating a New Power Ring Replica...

I've just seen this posted in a GLC Facebook Group (sadly not the one tied into our Forums) by a member that goes by the name "Kyle Rayner". Sadly, he's not answering me when I ask him where he found it. All I know for sure is that he's in Germany.

Anyway, here's a newer, officially-licensed replica of Kyle Rayner's Power Ring that I've never seen before.

(In this picture, it's the ring that's front & center)

Any help here would be hot, because I MUST HAVE ONE!

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Comment

I scoured 400+ items on ebay for you last night, but found nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
        I scoured 400+ items on ebay for you last night, but found nothing.
        I'd also checked the Bay of E a couple days ago, and also came up empty-handed. I even checked ebay.co.uk to get European results, and still found nothing. For something that clearly has all the required DC Comics copyright info on the inside of the band, indicating that it's officially-licensed by DC, this thing is way too hard to find.

With my luck, this is probably a release exclusive to Germany, which will make it a real pain to find, as I HATE trying to navigate my way through sites that are in German! For that reason, I've only ordered something online from Germany one time, on the German version of Amazon, and just doing that took like an hour of copying and pasting text into Google Translate to figure out how to place my order.

The guy that bought it is pissing me off by being too tight-lipped about where it can be found. All he's said so far is that he purchased it in the city of Cottbus, Germany.

Comment

Okay, I FINALLY have a link to where it was purchased! It was obtained from Elbenwald.DE. And it looks suspiciously like one of the Stainless Steel rings made by the Noble Collection, but in Black Steel. I didn't recall that they offered them in black.

Comment

Working...
          X