Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infinite Frontier #0 (Alan Scott is gay again?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    all the reboots in the world will never change the fact that she cheated, she's a cheater and that she will always be a cheater
    Yeah, but it's Kyle so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      i care

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I'm just kidding you. He's my 4th favorite GL ... from earth.

Comment

Kyle is THE MAN.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
            Kyle is THE MAN.
            At least until somebody decides to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              At least until somebody decides to change that.

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Ugh. I'm done with so much of DC and the decisions they are making. They could have made so many other newer human GLs gay. You cant move without tripping over one now. But they decide to make the GL who has 80 years of history retroactively gay? When he already had a gay son? Shame on you DC, shame on you. I'm all done going forward as a JSA fan. I'm not going to bother with whatever relaunch they do when DC gets around to it. As far as I'm concerned, JSA history ends with the Last Days Of The Justice Society oneshot after crisis concluded back in 1986. I dont even want to count the stuff that came after anymore I'm so disgusted. I may sell off that stuff and keep the one long box that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                  Ugh. I'm done with so much of DC and the decisions they are making. They could have made so many other newer human GLs gay. You cant move without tripping over one now. But they decide to make the GL who has 80 years of history retroactively gay? When he already had a gay son? Shame on you DC, shame on you. I'm all done going forward as a JSA fan. I'm not going to bother with whatever relaunch they do when DC gets around to it. As far as I'm concerned, JSA history ends with the Last Days Of The Justice Society oneshot after crisis concluded back in 1986. I dont even want to count the stuff that came after anymore I'm so disgusted. I may sell off that stuff and keep the one long box that matters.
                  You should send that message to DC. If you avoid inflammatory language and explain how they're turning away a decades-long fan it might register ... that is if a bunch of people do likewise.

I get the don't-spend-my-money approach, but I really think DC's approach to a sudden decline in JSA/Alan stories will more likely be "we did everything we could and it just proves Alan can't sell."

Comment

You should send that message to DC. If you avoid inflammatory language and explain how they're turning away a decades-long fan it might register ... that is if a bunch of people do likewise.

I get the don't-spend-my-money approach, but I really think DC's approach to a sudden decline in JSA/Alan stories will more likely be "we did everything we could and it just proves Alan can't sell."
                    I could send a cleaned up version of that thought to DC, but what's the point? I appear to be exactly the demographic DC wants to go away. They are chasing a different demographic now. Younger I understand, that makes complete sense. But I feel like they are telling older straight white male readers to take a hike in favor of this mythical woke market that has disposable income and spends money on their product. They just dont exist in any kind of numbers to sustain the comic collecting hobby.

I'm down to GL (barely), Swamp Thing and Locke and Key...and that's pretty much it for floppy titles for me. I'm adding JSA to the heap of IPs I used to follow religeously but walked away from due to DCs ineptitude and hack decisions.

Comment

I'm down too, but still get enough to go weekly. I basically get GL, JL, and the Supes and Bats main titles. I'm on the fence with Harley and just finished a Sabrina story. Otherwise, I think the only non-DC I'm getting is Marvel's new Ultraman (but IDW is re-starting Godzilla next month).

Comment

I'm down too, but still get enough to go weekly. I basically get GL, JL, and the Supes and Bats main titles. I'm on the fence with Harley and just finished a Sabrina story. Otherwise, I think the only non-DC I'm getting is Marvel's new Ultraman (but IDW is re-starting Godzilla next month).
                        That's a heck of a lot more than I'm getting. If you're still enjoying it good on you man.

Comment

That's a heck of a lot more than I'm getting. If you're still enjoying it good on you man.
                          It seems to average 2-5 a week, but there was a time I was getting more like 8-14 a week.

Comment

I could send a cleaned up version of that thought to DC, but what's the point? I appear to be exactly the demographic DC wants to go away. They are chasing a different demographic now. Younger I understand, that makes complete sense.
                            Younger. Angrier. With much pinker hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                              Younger. Angrier. With much pinker hair.
                              Hey, we haven’t seen pix of Dave in some time. He could have very pink hair now.

Comment

Hey, we haven’t seen pix of Dave in some time. He could have very pink hair now.
                                He's got several that were taken by Matthew Brady.

Comment

Working...
                                X