Multiverse or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiverse or no?

Do you like the new multiverse or do you perfer if everything is one world one dimension?
    I like it
    58.06%
    I don't like it
    29.03%
    I like the old infinite earths from before first Crisis.
    12.90%

i like it... i love the idea of DC bringing "The Bleed" into the mainstream universe...

mainly because i really, really want to see an Authority / JLA Crossover lol

but yeah, it opens up the possibilities for so many more adventures

M

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the multiverse but I guess I can live with it. I still voted no though.

Comment

One or two alternate Earths might be all right.

Comment

Yo.

*whistles sharply*

pre-CoIE'er over here baby.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

the i question i have is, how badly is the multiverse going to change after Final Crisis?

M

Comment

I agree with Methos, but I still like the 52-verse. Hoping it plays out is a good way and doesn't turn to shite

Comment

I love the idea of the multiverse (current version) as the oppurtunities for great stories are there to be told, one big example is Geoff's current run on JSA! C'mon tell me you all don't love the Kingdom Come Superman arc!

More importantly i'm stoked that the WSU is part of the 52 and hope they give those titles more respect. The Authority kicks all sorts of ass and deserves more A-list writers and artists to jump aboard and bring them back to the top where they belong!
                :On worlds afar or scenes at home, wherever the cause should make me roam, always i vow to fight the good fight, to combat evil with all green lanterns might!:

Comment

I like the idea of a multiverse of worlds and stories to be told but I think crossovers between the worlds should be minimal. Just read Countdown: Arena, if you think Countdown is bad try reading this.

Comment

Huge fan of the Multi-Verse and was very glad when they brought it back.

Comment

I see it going one of two ways in Final Crisis. Either it's going to compress into just a few other Earths or it's going to expand into more... perhaps "infinite" Earths again.

What we do know, is Didio has said they're not going to remove the concept of the Multiverse now that they've reintroduced it... so it's not going away.

Comment

It seems cool. I can deal with it.

Comment

I like ELSEWORLDS.

Comment

i ONLY like the multiverse if there is NO crossovers and no one knows about it(but of course its too late for that). I like the multiverse as separate entity but I don't like all the crossovers and verse jumping.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungleGL View Post
                              I like ELSEWORLDS.
                              I MISS Elseworlds, but my jury's still not out on the new Multiverse

Comment

Working...
                              X