No announcement yet.

Post Any Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a Whole bunch of programs actually I use Zbrush to create and model the characters,then I save the obj files into 3ds file using polytrans and then upload the 3ds files in ulead 3d software for textures and the animation and that is about it
    Superman Graphics
    Kilowog's Recruit
    Last edited by Superman Graphics; 01-17-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Wow I really like your work

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Graphics View Post
        hope you do not mind but I took this image split it into 45 images and made it into a android live wallpaper for my phone, I was thinking of posting the APK for people to use but I would like your approval.

Comment

I don't know if this is the best thread for this, but I just wanted to share a simple collage I made of the corps logos that are so popular. I took this completed file to a local t-shirt place that could handle 11x17" transfers and they printed this up (it's 10x15"). I love it better than any official GL shirt out there, so I had to make it up custom. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ri-d3a9ejg.jpg

Comment

EXCELLENT WORK man!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Sure go for it

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
              hope you do not mind but I took this image split it into 45 images and made it into a android live wallpaper for my phone, I was thinking of posting the APK for people to use but I would like your approval.

Comment

Green Lantern Astromech Droid

My first post... comments appreciated.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-12-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Keeping with my Star Wars theme....

Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

those are cool

Comment

Something I made for myself...but decided to get it to a member here.

Comment

that is cool and very scary thought of the scarecrow with the yellow lantern ring

Comment

I was wondering if you could do a large Gif of a GL logo with a pulsating green light coming from behind it?

Comment

Here's just a simple avatar I made. It's a cool shot of Hal, so I thought other people might like it as well. Of course, when you compare it to Superman Graphics, it looks like something a two year old could do. Well, I shouldn't insult two year olds like that. They could actually do allot better

But here you go anyway:

By the way, SG you do some amazing artwork. I mean REALLY amazing. By the way, do you take requests? I don't think it's possible, but I'd really like to have the same avatar I have now with the glow of the ring animated.
                            Actually, is there any way you can make this avatar size? That would excellent.
                            Originally posted by Superman Graphics View Post
                            My Soul Corrupted
                            Major Force's Dinner Date
                            Last edited by My Soul Corrupted; 04-16-2011, 11:59 AM.
                            Orbis terrarum Est Non Satis, tamen boobs es satis mihi

Comment

My friend when it comes to impossible I do not believe in the word

Comment

You mean like this Superlantern??

Comment

Working...
                                X