No announcement yet.

New Blackest Night Figures at Wonder-con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a cousin who lives near the Moscone Center, he said he'd hop over and grab them for me if I can't make it. I'm dying to complete the first set for less than an arm and a leg so getting these right away would ease my stress.

Comment

To complete the set huh....

I just got my wondercon confirmation a couple weeks ago, and my comic con registration yesterday (gg pro pass).

Ill be glad to finish my sdcc 09 set with whatevr they release this year at Wonder Con, but post BN I am not collecting any BS con exclusive stuff. As much as I like GL, the only POST BN figures ill buy will HAVE to be red lantern related.

Anyways Im hoping that they nclude a Blue/Green Hal.

Interestingly enough that since half was never full blue and the earlier post of the figures being non canon, I would not be surprised if we got an indigo hal (hopefully done up indigo style, not a crappy repaint) and a star saphire hal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern View Post
        Possible Spoiler (just a theory)

I was rereading Agent Orange last night and there was a panel in part 4. Hal talks about having a vision and it is Sinestro telling Hal he can't do this alone. This makes me think that Sin will share the white light with Hal and that is how we get our white lantern Hal...maybe why on the delay of the full announcement since this could spoil the book...if right.

Doubt Sinestro will share since the cock blocked Hal with a construct to get to the White Entity.

I'll be there at WonderCon on the first day. I'll report back.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

XD. Fair enough.
          ~Arisia Rrab, GL 2815

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Coronel
            Which issue was that from?

Comment

40 something. During the Agent Orange arc.

Comment

rly? Man do not remember.

Comment

Originally posted by DemiMatt View Post
                  Which issue was that from?

Comment

ugh, I wasn't going to Wondercon until about 3 hours ago when I saw this! haha

I hope Graffiti Designs remembers the cluster f*ck last year. I encourage anyone who is going to remind them just in case! :P

If I come across some, I'll be sure to post here.
                    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
                      ugh, I wasn't going to Wondercon until about 3 hours ago when I saw this! haha

I hope Graffiti Designs remembers the cluster f*ck last year. I encourage anyone who is going to remind them just in case! :P
                      Just so they can yell at us again?

One thing good I can say about Graphitti- there was a guy that worked there that just gave me a ticket to get the Green Hal. That was cool. I had on the GL jersey and the ring so he saw I was a fan.

Comment

Best back up solution is to just buy someones ticket. I mean yea it will cost more, but it will be so0o much less headache.

I might end up doing that if its some bs raffle find the magic back o tickets then not get it when I dip my hand in the bag of nothing.

Well, of course this is only if they are cool looking.

Comment

A raffle would suck. I know it was mentioned before, but I remember the story of the guy at SDCC who starting waiting in line at 2am, and then did the raffle and lost and then fainted. he hee. I chuckle because it wasn't me.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

3 weeks out and they haven't given any info on what these 2 figs will be?

SDCC's figs were announced and on the net for months before the Con. People wanna know- specifically to decide if it's worth going through hoops like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              A raffle would suck. I know it was mentioned before, but I remember the story of the guy at SDCC who starting waiting in line at 2am, and then did the raffle and lost and then fainted. he hee. I chuckle because it wasn't me.
                              I think that was staged. Either way, he got his figure, probably out of pity.

I like what Jay did to get the figures. He reached in, grabbed a handful, looked at the tickets and pulled the green one. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

That guy was in front of me on the last day. The day before he broke down and cried. He was like 30. One of the guys told him "If you dont get it, dont cry again." He got one on the first try on the last day and a lot of people applauded him. haha
                                "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Working...
                                X