25.00%
    50.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

What a great cover!

Comment

That was... eh, a lot.

Comment

A bittersweet end to a confusing arc. An enemy (never heard of?) rises despite all attempts to stop him beforehand, and Hal just bounces from universe to universe. He even finds "another" Carol Ferris, this one more pacific than his own (i.e, she's not firing off her ring/crystal at every little thing). Carol has a better "plan" than Hal (i.e., pay attention to what she does, not what she says.)

But who is QWA-Man? And why is he so powerful?

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
          A bittersweet end to a confusing arc. An enemy (never heard of?) rises despite all attempts to stop him beforehand, and Hal just bounces from universe to universe. He even finds "another" Carol Ferris,
          It's all getting a bit dizzying.

But who is QWA-Man? And why is he so powerful?
          He's the Anti-Matter universe counterpart for Hal, I think?

Comment

This was a little confusing, but was still a pretty fun read. Looking forward to seeing how the finale plays out.

Comment

I've never seen a better encapsulation of why Geoff Johns needs to return than this issue.....or whatever you wish to call it.

I wonder what's been going on with the emotional spectrum and the entities since Green Lantern comics were normal.
              Tell me you hate your boyfriend and love me.

INVISIBLE SKY DADDY TO THE RESCUE!!!

You don't have to be stupid to believe in God. But it helps.

You can tell a Yorkshireman....but you can't tell him much.

Comment

I don't. I've no interest in catching up with the entities and the emotional spectrum. There are a few characters associated with those concepts that I enjoyed, but the entities and the spectrum concept as a whole were done to death, IMHO, and I'd be just fine with them never being mentioned again.

Comment

Agreed. This part of Morrison is confusing, but I'd take it over the second half of Johns' run any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    I don't. I've no interest in catching up with the entities and the emotional spectrum. There are a few characters associated with those concepts that I enjoyed, but the entities and the spectrum concept as a whole were done to death, IMHO, and I'd be just fine with them never being mentioned again.
                    I wouldn't mind a six-issue arc where the Emotional Entities returned, and each Corps chased them down to imprison each back in their particular Central Power Batteries. Soranik Natu's and Sinestro's return. Cameo appearances by the "other" White Lanterns. Bring back the Blue Lantern Corps from the dead via said Whites (then get rid of them, heh heh heh). Sinestro's planet Korugar restored. The Guardians confiscating the White Power Battery. Kyle's ring and battery confirmed to be independent of the Green Lantern Central Power Battery. A confirmed hiatus on any new human GLs by the Guardians. The other Color Corps' spreading power rings across Earth. Hybrid Lanterns as ambassadors to other Corps. The leaders of the other Corps establishing their own 3600 Lanterns across known sectors of space. The good old Green vs. Yellow and Yellow vs. Red "Cold War" as a new standard.

That's how i would revitalize Green Lantern. One comic only. Maybe one "Annual of the Green Lantern Corps" extra showing new alien Color Corps Lanterns being chosen for various reasons. If Hal has to be the central figure of the Green Lantern comic, so be it; the other Lanterns can be in JLA, Titans, cameo appearances, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                      Kyle's ring and battery confirmed to be independent of the Green Lantern Central Power Battery.
                      We already know that it should be. His battery was created from a chunk of the blown-up CPB.

Comment

I did like the stoner GL's oath in this issue.

Comment

I thought it was a lot of fun, the dense DC-deep diving cosmic weirdness continues; it's a little dizzying but I think purposely so as we are dealing with different dimensions and god-like beings with superpowers that can alter reality...woah. Batman's a jerk in every dimension.
                          http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK HAND View Post
                            I thought it was a lot of fun, the dense DC-deep diving cosmic weirdness continues; it's a little dizzying but I think purposely so as we are dealing with different dimensions and god-like beings with superpowers that can alter reality...woah. Batman's a jerk in every dimension.
                            I really hope Morrison gets this stuff out of his system more sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                            X