No announcement yet.

Hey, how's everyone doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Deadpool, good to see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Welcome back Deadpool, good to see you again.
      Thanks, and you!
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Ok not going to bother making a third catch-up thread, I'll just bump this one.

Been another long while since I was here but I accidentally clicked on the link here, thought I may as well login and see what's going on, saw I actually had a notification and thought sod it I'll take a look around, post a bit and catch up yet again.

Finished college (in the UK it's kinda a weird in-between hybrid of high-school and free university, whilst in the States what you call college is university to us) in summer 2018 and since then I've basically been trying to find myself and figure out what I'm doing with myself. I've basically ended up becoming a recluse ngl, I'm learning to drive at the moment so hopefully I'll be less restricted in what I can do once I pass that, although I imagine it'll be many many months off, especially given my instructor keeps having to cancel due to illnesses or weather conditions. Been procrastinating in trying to find work but I'm going to try forcing myself to start ramping up the search and finally get out of the house to get some income coming in.

Mostly been online on Discord etc. for most of my days lately, been catching up with the Marvel Netflix shows lately too, so I'm living a pretty tame life right now. I've gotten more into collecting vintage comics lately, including golden age and some key issues, need to try and bulk up my actual reading library though. Keep up with the news kinda too, still interested in politics for example. I did apply to fill a vacancy in the town council but I ended up imploding and probably making a fool out of myself, but the workload there looked a lot more daunting than I anticipated anyway so I'm glad I didn't get it, I'm not really the best with cutesy local town community stuff anyway, far too twee for me, more interested in national politics, maybe when I'm 90 I'll run for Prime Minister seeing the trend for politicians at the moment is getting older and older.

So yeah that's my life right now, basically become a couch potato (bed potato?), disgraceful I'll be honest but hopefully the next time I post one of these updates I'll be in a better situation. Hope everyone else is doing well too!
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Good to see you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Good to see you anyway.
            For sure, hope all's well with you!

Comment

Glad ta see ya kid! Pop your head in here more often if you can. Always a treat.

Comment

Thought I saw a ghost! Should check out my newer fanfic thread for some of my best recent micros. I think there's still a link in my signature...

I thought about making one of these threads awhile back but I think I got a better idea.

Comment

Thanks chaps! And yeah omega I'll definitely give it a check out, always did enjoy your micros a lot! Been slacking on them myself lately.

Comment

Working...
                  X