An Honest Opinion Of Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
    As opposed to how you and others here would bash Johns even if he turned in a comic secretly written by whoever your favorite writer was.
    Hey Raker I made it absolutely clear that I loved Geoff John's Green Lantern till Blackest night. Sure there were ups and downs but they were mostly ups. SCW was awesomeness. Nice and nt decompressed. It wasn't repetitive and boring. At least I don't think so. Hell I loved the Green Lantern Series till issue 48, however after that it just started to suck when it played FILLER to the Core BN book

Comment

I think we've both made our points clear and that last comment of mine wasn't directed at you.
      "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

Originally posted by HarshR13 View Post
        Thank you Sir
        it's not like I want to hate Blackest Night and Johns. I really want to love it. I love DC and it's characters especially in the Batman and GL mythos. However they have been not used well and the plot has imploded die to it being slow and the tie INS being carbon copy Zombie fights w/ various characters.
        I'm sorry to say tht but that's a fact
        I'm sorry to say that is a lie....you can't call your opinion a fact, and it just be so. I disagree with your opinion. I think MOST of the tie-ins were pointless story wise. However, they weren't really written to be part of the story, really it was about getting people to try out some other books, and in some cases tell a possibly interesting story about a character's history (i.e. Catwoman). The only tie-ins that were really part of the overall story was BN: Flash, BN: WW, Hawkman & Atom.

Comment

Blackest Night.

Worse than I feared, better than I hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
            As opposed to how you and others here would bash Johns even if he turned in a comic secretly written by whoever your favorite writer was.
            Considering I've never bashed Johns and in fact, have stated many times that I have enjoyed his run up until Blackest Night, your comment is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
              Blackest Night.

Worse than I feared, better than I hoped.

Love it

as West said in another thread, will be putting opinions as blogs from now on. Apologies for the inconvenience. Stay Tuned!

Comment

Working...
              X