• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some images that I didn't manage to jam into the blog:

I wanted to take this home.

The Superman suits were cool.

I got a kick out of this.

Me and Leanna Vamp. She's really nice. We were at the vendor side of the center, where you can feel the a/c and she was freezing. When we took the pic, she got really close and told me that she's going to steal my body heat. I would have enjoyed that more if my wife wasn't taking the photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      Yeah, that's pretty funny shit. Man, I miss the good of day of Attack of the Show.

Anyway, I'm at the part of the podcast were they're talking about Brian Cranston walking the floor ComicCon wearing the Walter White mask. I immediately checked it out on YouTube. Here's the VIDEO CLIP

It's the reason I subscribe to his podcast on iTunes. I always dug Kevin on AOTS and wanted to know what he'd been up to since then. Lo and behold, a podcast emerges where he's the host! It's been good to hear him a bit more unrestrained. I always had the sense he was being censored/held back by G4. I never knew he was as political as he was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

Me and Leanna Vamp. She's really nice. We were at the vendor side of the center, where you can feel the a/c and she was freezing. When we took the pic, she got really close and told me that she's going to steal my body heat. I would have enjoyed that more if my wife wasn't taking the photo.

Hot cosplay chicks are the cure to erectile dysfunction. Morpheus doesn't need the little blue pill.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Saw Leanna at D23 Expo last week, just walking around. She wasnt dressed up as anything just in her plain clothes.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I saw a dynamite Trinity walking around by herself on Friday, but because I was in such a rotten mood about the Godzilla thing, I didn't flag her down. I kind of regret that. We could have met up and did a really cool photoshoot.

My wife said, "Don't worry, you'll see her again." Sure enough...

Comment

• I am terrible in picking faces out from a crowd, which was proven time and time again at SDCC. At the Tilted Kilt, I must have walked passed members of the forum at least twice before I called Sylent and he found me walking around the place still looking for everyone. I walked right passed CJ in the Hasbro line, and he had to get me.

And so, I was looking at my camera roll and found this pic. Jay and I crossed paths and we didn't see each other. I had no idea he was right in front of me. That's how crazy the floor of SDCC is. There's always some one walking right passed you, in front of you and around you. Jay and I were only a few feet from each other and we didn't even recognize each other.

Darth_Primus
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Darth_Primus; 08-19-2013, 04:16 PM.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I walked right by friends several times, and they had to literally grab me to get my attention. Shouting my name is a futile effort. I couldn't even hear my phone ring or feel the vibration. It's so loud on the floor that you can barely hear unless someone is directly in front of you speaking loudly, and even then, you can barely hear them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  I am terrible in picking faces out from a crowd, which was proven time and time again at SDCC. At the Tilted Kilt, I must have walked passed members of the forum at least twice before I called Sylent and he found me walking around the place still looking for everyone. I walked right passed CJ in the Hasbro line, and he had to get me.

And so, I was looking at my camera roll and found this pic. Jay and I crossed paths and we didn't see each other. I had no idea he was right in front of me. That's how crazy the floor of SDCC is. There's always some one walking right passed you, in front of you and around you. Jay and I were only a few feet from each other and we didn't even recognize each other.

You're Storm Shadow. Your so quick and light no one knows you're there!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    I walked right by friends several times, and they had to literally grab me to get my attention. Shouting my name is a futile effort. I couldn't even hear my phone ring or feel the vibration. It's so loud on the floor that you can barely hear unless someone is directly in front of you speaking loudly, and even then, you can barely hear them.
                    Morpheus is the father of it all. No one can get near you! As Hammer says ... "U Can't Touch This"

Comment

• Erin Darling of YouTube's Clever Movies and AMC Movie Talk

Valerie Perez and Peter Steigerwald

Bruce Timm talking to some fans

Marvel webcast with guest cosplayer, Abby Darkstar

It was kind of a shame that none one was in line to meet some of the artists and writers at SDCC. ComicCon is not really about comics all that much.

J. Michael Strazynski bored as no one was there to seek his autograph

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yaya Han and well known cosplayer and FHM cover girl, Alodia Gosiengfiao

Jim Lee giving a drawing lesson at the DC booth.

The cast of Captain America: The Winter Soldier signing at the Marvel booth.

The guys from YouTube's Simple Pickup:

YouTube's ComicBookGirl 19.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X