Looking for a comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a comic

There is a comic where I believe that Hal makes a train with his ring... I think Sinestro is in this same comic. That is all I remember, and I have been trying to find it for years. Any ideas would help. Thanks.

wow, thats gonna be hard to find.

Comment

This is more than likely a v2 issue, so I moved the thread appropriately.
      Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

I believe it is. Sounds very familiar.

Comment

That does sound familiar. I think it may have been in the run when Kyle teamed up with Hal from the past. I am not sure though.

Comment

Was it in the 70s? 80s? 90s? Past 2000?

Comment

He says he has been looking for it for a few years and that it had both Hal and Sinestro in it... so... if its not ET (which its not) or Emerald Knights (which I'm pretty sure its not), its going to be a v2 issue.

Comment

Oh, a... so... we're looking at 221 issues from the 60's to the 80's... unless its in a JLA comic or Brave and the Bold, or something like that... in which case, hunting for it would be a pretty big task.

Comment

Late 80's early 90's would be the time frame. I was a kid, and I want to find this comic, because it is the reason I am a Green Lantern fan today.

Comment

I'll do some hunting in that time frame... I'm sure others may too.

Comment

I'll start digging when I get back in town, but the list is not terribly long even though it's a Volume 2 book. There were only a handful of issues that had Sinestro in it, so If anyone has a list of Sinestro appearances for Vol 2 it would probably cut the search down.

Comment

Thats true...

Comment

http://www.dcuguide.com/chronology.php?name=sinestro

there you go
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Alright, so here is the issues to search... I'll look through them all when I get home, if no one else does before then...

Green Lantern Vol. 2 #124 (January 1980): "The Secret of Sinestro"
                            Green Lantern Vol. 2 #125 (February 1980): "Death Quest to Qward"
                            Green Lantern Vol. 2 #127 (April 1980): "Battleground: Oa"
                            Brave and the Bold #173 (April 1981): "One of Us Is Not One of Us"
                            Brave and the Bold #174 (May 1981): "To Trap an Immortal"
                            Crisis on Infinite Earths #5 (August 1985): "Worlds in Limbo"
                            Crisis on Infinite Earths #9 (December 1985): "War Zone"
                            Crisis on Infinite Earths #10 (January 1986): "Death at the Dawn of Time!"
                            Green Lantern Vol. 2 #197 (February 1986): "2"
                            Green Lantern Vol. 2 #198 (March 1986): "1, 0"
                            Green Lantern Vol. 2 #200 (May 1986): "Five Billion Years"
                            Green Lantern Corps #217 (October 1987): "Inside Summer Skies"
                            Green Lantern Corps #218 (November 1987): "Inside Some Other Skies"
                            Green Lantern Corps #219 (December 1987): "Inside Somatic Psyches"
                            Green Lantern Corps #221 (February 1988): "Diversions"
                            Millennium #8 (February 1988): "The Rising and Advancing of Ten Spirits"
                            Green Lantern Corps #222 (March 1988): "The Last Testament of Sinestro!"
                            Green Lantern Corps #223 (April 1988): "The Last Testament of the Green Lantern Corps"
                            Green Lantern Corps #224 (May 1988): "The Ultimate Testament"
                            Green Lantern: Mosaic #2 (July 1992): "Nuts"
                            Green Lantern: Mosaic #3 (August 1992): "Something Red"
                            Guy Gardner Reborn #2 (1992): [Book Two]
                            Guy Gardner Reborn #3 (1992): [Book Three]

Comment

I was able to check all of them but these... and from what I saw... Hal never made a train.

Brave and the Bold #173 (April 1981): "One of Us Is Not One of Us"
                              Crisis on Infinite Earths #5 (August 1985): "Worlds in Limbo"
                              Crisis on Infinite Earths #9 (December 1985): "War Zone"
                              Crisis on Infinite Earths #10 (January 1986): "Death at the Dawn of Time!"
                              Guy Gardner Reborn #2 (1992): [Book Two]
                              Guy Gardner Reborn #3 (1992): [Book Three]

Comment

Working...
                              X