X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by missferris View Post
      . Wonder who the artist will be after this arc.
      You like him, you git him. Brett is the new monthly guy on JLA . See? that was easy. - Dan DiDio

Comment

• Im wondering what can do Saint Walker without A Green lantern aura near. I mean jade have some "green lantern" like powers , but , she havent a green ring ,

Comment

• Can't wait till all the Lanterns are whipped out!!!
          We should only keep Atrocitous, Larfleeze, Sinestro Corps, Green Lantern Corps, 2 or 3 Sapphires annnnnddddd that's about it.
          Don't care much for the Indigo Tribe and Ganthet can be the last Blue Lantern Standing!
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
            Can't wait till all the Lanterns are whipped out!!!
            We should only keep Atrocitous, Larfleeze, Sinestro Corps, Green Lantern Corps, 2 or 3 Sapphires annnnnddddd that's about it.
            Don't care much for the Indigo Tribe and Ganthet can be the last Blue Lantern Standing!
            Saint Walker and the blue lantern corps have so muc fans.
            Ganthet canīt be blue lantern, he is a guardian , he doesnīt use his blue energy to charge his own green ring during Blackest night ,He canīt heal the red flame , he canīt overpower a GL ring near , He canīt do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linterna Azul View Post
              Saint Walker and the blue lantern corps have so muc fans.
              Ganthet canīt be blue lantern, he is a guardian , he doesnīt use his blue energy to charge his own green ring during Blackest night ,He canīt heal the red flame , he canīt overpower a GL ring near , He canīt do anything.
              He CAN do those things. Writers have just ignored the fact that he replaced his Green light with the Blue in his Guardian powers, which is just silly.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                He CAN do those things. Writers have just ignored the fact that he replaced his Green light with the Blue in his Guardian powers, which is just silly.
                Thanks for the back-up LOL

I beat Johns will find a way to get rid of ALL the colors!
                I realy do't think we need them all!!
                Ganthet & Said or whatever her name is did create the Blue lanterns.
                Ganthet is something else he can create blue & green rings so there's something up with that.

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• I don't mind that.

Comment

• Justice League of America #55 Variant Cover by Dan Jurgens

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      Justice League of America #55 Variant Cover by Dan Jurgens

It feels so good to see Donna and Jade looking... pretty, and not Bagleyfied, but man oh man how many JLA covers are we going to have of the entire JLA "fallen" and only one or two standing up?

Comment

• Wait.... I may not know cause I dropped JLA after the first issue of this Crime Syndacite arc. Is this Supergirl's new costume?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          Justice League of America #55 Variant Cover by Dan Jurgens

Saint Walker's head looks like a sperm.
                          MEH

Comment

• It always does.

Comment

• Saint Walker looks badass there. Can't wait for this issue/arc.
                              No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Wow , Letīs compare this saint walker with Blackest Night: The flash saint walker draw.

Who is the most badass?

Comment

Working...
                                X