X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘District 9′ Director Reveals Mysterious ‘Alien’ Concept Art

Comment

• even though i found tmnt 2014 ok not great or terrible but i thought id share these since they are unused concept art

loving the look......................
      UNUSED KRANG, BEBOP & ROCKSTEADY TMNT MOVIE CONCEPT ART

more in link
      http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...ie-concept-art
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Ant-Man, tiny teaser
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

and Spongebob
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I'll probably only watch the Ant-Man teaser less than five times. I want to avoid the Age of Ultron trailer to debut during the College Football Championship game, because I will definitely go see it and don't need the trailer to spoil the film. I mean, the first Avengers' trailer spoiled the film when it showed the Hulk catching a falling Iron Man.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Just saw the Ant-Man trailer. So, I just need to understand: the movie universe is not having Hank Pym involved in the creation of Ultron like the comics universe did?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
              Just saw the Ant-Man trailer. So, I just need to understand: the movie universe is not having Hank Pym involved in the creation of Ultron like the comics universe did?

Nope. It's all on RDJ now.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Chappie Trailer 2 Official - Hugh Jackman, Dev Patel

+ YouTube Video
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Even though It's a while off yet, I had to post this:

Wicked Movie Confirmed! Release Date Planned for 2016

I've have seriously been saying for years that it needs to be made, and now one of my favorite musicals is FINALLY being made into a movie.
                    kazzar
                    Guardian Of The Galaxy
                    Last edited by kazzar; 01-10-2015, 02:19 AM.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• Unfriended

looks good

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• thoughts?

POLTERGEIST REMAKE SAID TO BE A KIDS MOVIE

The new Poltergeist movie is set to be released July 24, 2015, and now some new details have become known.

The Collider spoke with Sam Rockwell, who stars in the remake, where Rockwell offered the following:

It will be in 3-D:

“I’ve seen a little in looping. I hope it’s good. I really don’t know. I really wish I could tell you. I’m praying that it’s – I mean, it’s gonna be hard to live up to the first one. The first one’s pretty damn good. This one’s gonna be in 3D though, I can tell you that.”

Said to be more of a kids movie:

“The 10-year-old boy is really the protagonist this time. JoBeth Williams was the protagonist for the most part in the first one and now the kid, it’s really through his point-of-view. So it’s more of a kids’ movie so I don’t know if it’s gonna be like rated-R scary.”

Said to be more of an adventure film:

“It’s not like Conjuring type of scary. You know, it’s a different kind of movie. It’s more of an adventure. It’s essentially a child abduction film when you come down to it. I mean, the original Poltergeist is too.”

Another detail included in the article states the Poltergeist reimagining will see Jared Harris' character, Carrigan Burke, as a "guy who ditches the world of academia to host the show Haunted House Cleaners."

It's also said the new Poltergeist will be rated PG-13, with it noted the original film was going to be rated-R, but Stephen Spielberg talked the MPAA into giving it a PG rating instead (PG-13 didn't exist in 1982).

story in link

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...-be-kids-movie

Comment

• It doesn't bother me. If I were a kid, I'd probably like more scary movies I could actually go to and that was a movie that was never supposed to be hardcore (even though it pushes the boundaries).

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                            Nope. It's all on RDJ now.
                            .......with some Banner tossed into the mix as well IIRC.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              It doesn't bother me. If I were a kid, I'd probably like more scary movies I could actually go to and that was a movie that was never supposed to be hardcore (even though it pushes the boundaries).
                              something about the original still scares me and im 30...... kind of funny really because man when it comes to horror movies keep old women and dolls away

Comment

• Ted 2 Trailer Official - Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                                X