Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackest Night Waves 5 and 6---What's your picks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh nvm, i see the thing you said about the two packs. my track pad jumps around on me sometimes.

The only 2-pack i can see actually selling would be the Guy Gardner one b/c for one thing, he actually has a prominant role in the story thus far AND he becomes a red lantern. but the others...? idk. The Ion 2-pack...maybe. The other two (Boodikka and Laira) I just dont see them being all that popular.

Comment

Just an idea. It's not like DC Direct would do any of it anyway. The idea came from me wanting a regular GL Boodikka and Laira. Also, I never really liked the female Hawk and Dove, but Ed Benes work on BL Titans made them look great. That's kinda why i put those 2 out there. If they were sculpted based on his art, i would definitely get them.

Comment

oh yeah, i would definately get a hawk and dove 2-pack. I just dont know if i want it in a Blackest Night line. Maybe like a new Titans line or something. There is only so much space in the Blackest Night waves, you know? Those spots could be used for someone else.

What about a four figure box set? (not a reissue of the SDCC Hals) What do you guys think would make a good box set?

Comment

I want to see more Guardians and I would buy a two pack of Ganthet and Sayd and even if Scar came with another Black Guardian Undead guy. Another good two pack would be any of the blue, red lanterns like Blue lanterns Warth and Sister Sercy or Red Lanterns Bleeze and Dex-Starr.

Comment

12 minus Ganthet and Sayd, minus the guardian that got off'd by SBP, minus the guardian that Scar killed, minus Scar. whats that now? 7? Didnt Larfleeze kill one too? kinda like a Guardian....6 pack? haha. or maybe have the Guardians of ALL the corps. Like have Ganthet and Sayd (Blue), Queen of the Zamorons (Star Sapphires), Scar (Black), A Controller (just cause), and a generic set of 4 Guardians (2 male, 2 female) [Ha ha, Oa's Ark...2 by 2 and such]

Oh...just had an idea. What about a figure of each corps' entity? Like Ion, Parallax, Predator, and all the others. They are supposed to be revealed sometime soon. Have them be transluscent and come with a Central power battery.
            BatmanofSector2814
            Hal's Understudy
            Last edited by BatmanofSector2814; 12-01-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
              Considering everything, im suprised that im not clamoring for a BL Batman. I just wasnt impressed enough with the design to want one. That and i know its not Bruce, so to me its not really "Batman".

or maybe a bruce wayne corpse with grave playset
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                or maybe a bruce wayne corpse with grave playset
                With black-ring vomiting action!!!

Comment

They should have some bigger figures like Nekron or Blume.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Lantern View Post
                    They should have some bigger figures like Nekron or Blume.

black power battery with removable nekron same with green power battery to release paralax
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I agree with the ideas of releasing figures of the entities. I would prefer them in hosts, like the Yellow version of Parallax from the SC War, and either version of Ion. Same with whoever becomes hosts for the remaining entities. But if they don't get hosts, I think translucent versions of the actual creatures would be pretty cool, ESPECIALLY if they came with a power batter. The battery could be the casing!

Comment

sounds good to me.

Comment

They could have the entity with the host. And a power battery case is too much.

Comment

idk, as much as the hosts have changed hands over the past few years, i would rather invest my money into a figure thats going to have some longevity. The entities will always be the entities, that wont change. just the "host of the week" as it were

Comment

Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
                              idk, as much as the hosts have changed hands over the past few years, i would rather invest my money into a figure thats going to have some longevity. The entities will always be the entities, that wont change. just the "host of the week" as it were
                              Well atleast a Sodom figure.

Comment

yeah, i agree we need a Sodam figure. or maybe do like they did with sinestro and larfleeze: have the current host with a special lantern with the entity as bonus figure.

just had an idea for a box set: Vath Sarn and Isamot Kol (the Riggs and Murtaugh of the GLC) and Soranik Natu and Pricess Iolande.

Comment

Working...
                                X