No announcement yet.

Figure of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't order anything yet because there wasn't anything that I wanted to buy.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I wish I would have seen that SDCC Snowtrooper this morning before it sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Parallax2814 View Post
        I bought the movie bobbleheads of Hal and Sinestro when they were sold, plus got a poster with it.
        Well that's good to hear, thanks.

Comment

$19.99 Free shipping.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

DAMN SOLDOUT!!
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

SHIT!

Comment

$19.99 Free shipping

Comment

WOW!
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Today's deal:

$49.99, Free shipping.

I'm very tempted, but I have others things on my list. Plus, I'll just wait for the DC Direct action figure.

Comment

Today's deal is:

Victor Von Doom for $21.99.

I imagine, if they don't already have this, there is at least ONE person here that would be interested in this...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        Today's deal is:

Victor Von Doom for $21.99.

I imagine, if they don't already have this, there is at least ONE person here that would be interested in this...
                        And he gets to play with Doom on the throne....

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Don't know who doesn't have this who wanted it, but here's this:

http://figureoftheday.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            Today's deal:

$49.99, Free shipping.

I'm very tempted, but I have others things on my list. Plus, I'll just wait for the DC Direct action figure.
                            I thought I read over on the DCD forum that the DC Universe Online action figures had been canceled. Unfortunately, that means no catwoman from that particular line...

Comment

Originally posted by ziffyfluff View Post
                              I thought I read over on the DCD forum that the DC Universe Online action figures had been canceled. Unfortunately, that means no catwoman from that particular line...
                              They did have that figure on the site a month ago.

Comment

Yeah, they confirmed in an interview that they cancelled the DCUO figs. Wamp wamp. No word yet on the Heroes & Foes line...

Comment

Working...
                                X