My Green Lantern (and others) Corps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tach View Post
    Found out that the Container Store has a branch down the street from one of my clients' offices. Popped in during lunch, and picked up a few of the boxes Xylob uses. They're fantastic!

Thanks for the tip, Xy!
    Tach, are you in Pasadena? I'm from Glendale! I may see you at that container store! You need any Gl figs?
    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
      Tach, are you in Pasadena? I'm from Glendale! I may see you at that container store! You need any Gl figs?
      I'm actually in Granada Hills. I work in the field a lot, and one of the locations is in Century City, by the Westfield mall on Ave of the Stars.

I always need more GL figs!

Comment

Originally posted by Xylob the Destroyer View Post
        Amac Plastics.
        http://www.amacplastics.com/
        I got these at The Container Store cheap as hell: http://www.containerstore.com/shop?s...&submit=search
        the biggest one was $3.19 and that's what you see the most of - take the lid off, turn both pieces open side down and you get what you see here.
        the 'glowing' effect is just a trick from the camera flash (but it does look pretty sweet!).
        Nice those things make for agreat display

Comment

added Romat-Ru, Karu Sil, and her construct today!
          Xylob the Destroyer
          Major Force's Dinner Date
          Last edited by Xylob the Destroyer; 02-27-2011, 10:53 PM.
          OPEN MINDS WILL DOMINATE!

Comment

New and improved! Now with Nekron!

Comment

Nice!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                  EPIC
                  I don't know about that...

Nifty, or maybe spiffy, but EPIC? nah... not yet anyway.
                  I got a long way to go on this collecting, but Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan coming in the mail!

Comment

I have another question about your display stands, I contacted Amac and they emailed me a catalog it doesn't seem to show all the colors you have. Only red, yellow, green, blue and clear. There are lighter colors but they seem to be the same colors just lighter. Are the other colors a special order type of thing from the store you got them from.

Comment

nope, they just had a shitload of them on the shelves - more colors than what I bought in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                        I have another question about your display stands, I contacted Amac and they emailed me a catalog it doesn't seem to show all the colors you have. Only red, yellow, green, blue and clear. There are lighter colors but they seem to be the same colors just lighter. Are the other colors a special order type of thing from the store you got them from.
                        Godmera-

Order from The Container Store website. They've got all 7 primary colors, plus clear and fuchsia. They're probably good with shipping too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tach View Post
                          Godmera-

Order from The Container Store website. They've got all 7 primary colors, plus clear and fuchsia. They're probably good with shipping too.
                          I would but they are half the price when you order directly from Amac and they have black ones (for black lanterns).

Comment

Nice pics!!
                            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                              they have black ones (for black lanterns).
                              well sonofabitch! gotta get me some of those.

Comment

and now Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan has been added. I gave his Yellow Lantern Corps stand to Sinestro and Sinestro's GLC stand to Hal and also swapped their lanterns/batteries.
                                Xylob the Destroyer
                                Major Force's Dinner Date
                                Last edited by Xylob the Destroyer; 02-27-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X