Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats in Justice League
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Superboy #3 PREVIEW
      Writer: Scott Lobdell
      Artist: RB Silva

Comment

• The man who reinvented Superman: Grant Morrison talks with CNN

Action Comics #4 Variant Cover

Comment

• Comment

• Sholly Fisch is writing the Steel backup in Action Comics. 2 Things: Sholly is insanely underrated & now the high price point is justified

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Sholly Fisch is writing the Steel backup in Action Comics. 2 Things: Sholly is insanely underrated & now the high price point is justified
              Is he? Never read anything by him. I am a bit disappointed that Hale won't be writing the backup but it does sound like it will be more closely tied to the main story than I originally thought, which is good.

Comment

• I'd actually rather it not be tied to the main story, but I assume if Morrison is handpicking backup artist then he's also outlining the story, and that is good.

Sholly is good. I've read a few of the JohnnyDC books he does and their fun. I was probably exaggerating but I think he'll do a fine job.

Comment

I'd actually rather it not be tied to the main story, but I assume if Morrison is handpicking backup artist then he's also outlining the story, and that is good.
                  Further evidence of Morrison outlining the story:

Comment

• Supergirl #3 PREVIEW

Comment

• Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                      Further evidence of Morrison outlining the story:

Sucks for Josh. I didn't even know he was attached to do a backup.

Comment

Sucks for Josh. I didn't even know he was attached to do a backup.
                        Pay attention to the solicits.

Comment

• SUPERMAN February 2012 Solicitations

ACTION COMICS #6

Written by GRANT MORRISON
                          Backup story written by SHOLLY FISCH
                          Art by ANDY KUBERT and JESSE DELPERDANG
                          Backup story art by CHRISCROSS
                          Cover by ANDY KUBERT
                          Variant cover by RAGS MORALES
                          1:200 B&W Variant cover by ANDY KUBERT
                          On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
                          Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
                          This issue will ship with three covers. See the order form for more information.
                          The breakneck pace of Grant Morrison’s run on ACTION COMICS continues as the Superman of the present day must team up with suspiciously different versions of the Legion of Super-Heroes to save the jeans-wearing Superman of five years ago! Whose hand is that on the cover? Why, the leader of the Anti-Superman Army, of course!
                          Plus, a backup by Sholly Fisch and ChrisCross that spins directly out of the lead story!
                          This issue is also offered as a special combo pack edition, polybagged with a redemption code for a digital download of the issue.

SUPERMAN #6

Written by GEORGE PEREZ
                          Art by NICOLA SCOTT and TREVOR SCOTT
                          Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
                          1:25 Variant cover by GEORGE PEREZ
                          On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
                          Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. The variant cover will feature the standard edition cover in a wraparound format.
                          Recently, an onslaught of creatures has targeted Superman, nearly destroying Metropolis in the process. And now...Superman is helping them finish the job?! Guest-starring Supergirl!

SUPERBOY #6

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
                          Art by R.B. SILVA and ROB LEAN
                          Cover by SHANE DAVIS and JONATHAN GLAPION
                          On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US RATED T
                          Superboy wants answers about his Kryptonian heritage, and he intends to track down Superman to get them – unfortunately, Supergirl’s going to find him first, and she’s horrified by what she sees! Their encounter will leave her even more troubled by life on Earth, and leave him wondering why even his own people think he’s a monster!

SUPERGIRL #6

Written by MICHAEL GREEN and MIKE JOHNSON
                          Art and cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
                          On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US RATED T
                          A powerful new alien foe bent on the conquest of mankind is crushing New York City beneath her boot heel. But where is Supergirl, who led her to Earth in the first place? Why, she’s trapped on a meteorite that’s plummeting straight into a blue sun. And she’s lost her powers! So, good luck, NYC!

Comment

• Damn Supergirl is crashing everyone's party
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• SUPERGIRL Writers: Kara May Be Alien, But Still a REAL GIRL

Comment

• Superman #3 PREVIEW

Comment

Working...
                                X