View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #143
W.West

Send a message via AIM to W.West Send a message via Yahoo to W.West Send a message via Skype™ to W.West

Peter Milligan Gives Slight Update on RED LANTERNS and Comments on Justice League: Dark

As the title mentions, Red Lanterns writer Peter Milligan gave a slight update on the series progress a few weeks back. So hopefully he's even further along than he was when this was mentioned. Milligan also comments on his other new DCU series, Justice League: Dark. Read what the writer had to say below.

Quote:
Jesus, can’t believe it. Working on parts FOUR of both JL DARK and RED LANTERNS already. Seems like only yesterday I was in New York talking about these projects. Actually it was earlier this year, the weather still bitter.

Rex Ogle -at DCU sent an email to both me and the artist, Mikel Janin, yesterday, saying he loves JL Dark so much he wants to marry it. Mikel wrote back saying that he was in love too.

My God. The last time I felt this much love a bunch of us had taken ecstasy and it was starting to kick in.

-P