Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. Halloween is creeping up on us and that means one thing in my household. Costume Party!. I used to have Costume Parties yearly before I moved into the city. Funds and time constraints put a damper on the parties for the last 2 years. This year the festivities are returning. I talked my wife into it fairly easy and most of the preparations have been made.
Only thing left were our costumes. Last night the wife and I ventured out to the local costume shop to see what was available in our sizes. As the wife looked at all sorts of cute and/or alluring costumes I browsed near the super hero stuff. Since the planning began I had entertained the idea of being for the party until my wife returned with her choice and a (in her mind) brilliant idea.... "Let's have matching costumes" she said to me.
So, to make a long story short, when it comes time to greet our guests for the party I'll be answering the door dressed as a Greek God...more specifically Zeus.

maybe I'll get to be GL next year.....