This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with creating a poll

I've never really attempted to make a poll on this website, and I'm not really familiar with how to do it (at least here).

So I was wondering, how do you create a poll on the Green Lantern corps message board?

If anyone can answer this question, thanks.

WHen you create a new thread there is an option all the way at the bottom in the additional options category and it asks if you would like to post a poll
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Thanks! I never noticed that.

Comment

No problemo
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

You've been here more than twice the ammount of time I have, I've made 100s of polls, and you're still figuring out how to! lol
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
            You've been here more than twice the ammount of time I have, I've made 100s of polls, and you're still figuring out how to! lol
            I have never bothered to pay attention all that much when I'm creating a thread. I never noticed that there was a thing on the bottom that let me create a poll.

Additionally I only recently became interested in making polls.

Comment

Problem solved, thread closed.
              [center]

Originally posted by W.West
              DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X