WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!

DOOM JUST WANTED TO SIT BACK, RELAX, AND READ POSTS AT THE GLCMB, BUT HE WAS DENIED!

DOOM RECEIVES THE ABOVE MESSAGE-THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

CURSE YOU, RICHARDS (AND TAZER)!!!!!!

DOOM DEMANDS ANSWERS!

(this has been a Doom funny. In all seriousness, Doom likes coming here and interacting. When he is denied this privilege, he throws a hissy fit. He eventually gets over it.)

Yo.

as I said on the boards FB-group, Im pretty sure this was an attempt by that most *eeeeeeevil* of mods (Mav, of course) to somehow usurp control of the site for some diabolical purpose........and Im thinking he had help too.

*looks up warily*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Which fb page do you mean, Tazer? The one I thought is the "official" board page looks like it hasn't been updated since May 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
        Yo.

as I said on the boards FB-group, Im pretty sure this was an attempt by that most *eeeeeeevil* of mods (Mav, of course) to somehow usurp control of the site for some diabolical purpose........and Im thinking he had help too.

*looks up warily*

Tazer
        You gotta wandering eye problem, son?

(I tried finding a gif of Ms. Choksondik, but all they had was her boobies hanging out)

AND HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE DOOM OF CONSPIRACY WITH A MAVERICK GL! DOOM CONSPIRES UNTO HIMSELF! (unless it's Namor, cuz Doom finds him sexy)

AND WHAT SOURCE OF FUCKERY DO YOU SPEAK OF REGARDING A FACEBOOK PAGE?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          Which fb page do you mean, Tazer? The one I thought is the "official" board page looks like it hasn't been updated since May 1.
          Originally posted by DOOM View Post
          AND WHAT SOURCE OF FUCKERY DO YOU SPEAK OF REGARDING A FACEBOOK PAGE?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegreenlanterncorps/

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
          AND HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE DOOM OF CONSPIRACY WITH A MAVERICK GL! DOOM CONSPIRES UNTO HIMSELF! (unless it's Namor, cuz Doom finds him sexy)
          U have no idea of de horror that is Mav; pray that U stay ignorant & NEVER find out........

*looks around, then hurries away*

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Tazer has a FB page?!?

*scurries off to the FB*

...and yeah. I received the same message this morning.

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                Tazer has a FB page?!?

*scurries off to the FB*
                yep-PERS! I even /l'd my 1st selfie a few days ago.....

Tazer

Comment

Yo Ya'll Welcome lol for the unofficial one and "other" one that does and will continue to kick butt

Comment

Yo.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegreenlanterncorps/

U have no idea of de horror that is Mav; pray that U stay ignorant & NEVER find out........

*looks around, then hurries away*

Tazer

If Doom were granted Mod powers, I would challenge Mav to a horror-off.

And Doom is now part of the FB clan. Your days have been numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                      Yo Ya'll Welcome lol for the unofficial one and "other" one that does and will continue to kick butt

Wait, there are TWO?

The fuckery never ends........

Comment

Well it is other unofficial one but awesome none the less https://www.facebook.com/brightestblackest

Comment

Wait, how am I supposed to know who's who on FB? I figured out who Tazer is, and obviously you, but.....is there a list somewhere?

Comment

There was a thread here somewhere I believe but can not find it...

Comment

Yo.

yep-PERS! I even /l'd my 1st selfie a few days ago.....

Tazer

WHERE is this selfie you speak of? DOOM MUST FACE HIS ENEMY FACE TO FACE RIGHT IN THE FACE......sort of.

Comment

Working...
                              X